5.22.2016

Ready or Not...Here We Come!




The Greatest Day of My Life!

Today was Special in Every Since of Tha Word. I believe it was on today that I realized how special my life truly is. I just read a Card That was Sent From My Grandmother...Handwritten With Some Powerful Inspiration Behind it. Telling Me 2 Be Patient and 'What Is Meant For You is Meant For You.

Wrote a Post Early This Morning, Dedicated 2 A Gurl Who I have a Feeling is Super Cool. It's Rare that I do anything like That for Anybody. I just Hope That She doesn't Take it Tha Wrong Way or Anything. Same With Tha Text I Sent. Just So 'Driven' to Make a Difference or...I Don't know. I Guess When I Don't have All Tha Facts about a Situation and Tha Scales Can Seem Not 2 Be Leaning My Way, I just Do All That I can 2 Change Those Odds. I'm An a Ultra Romantic but A Really Ultra Competitor. So 2 Her, if Any Of My Text Messages Made U Feel 'Pressured' or 'Pressed', I Sincerely Ask For Forgiveness. I'm Honestly Sorry. Tha World Does Not Soley Revolve Around Me. And When Everything and Sometimes Everyone is Within Ur Grasp. Plus When U Live Each Day Like its Ur Last. It's Unfair for Me 2 Not Consider Another Person's Heart...Schedule...Boyfriend Situation or What Not. Life Doesn't Work on An Austin Williams Schedule like Burger King. Where U Can Have It Ur Way. I Truly Now Realize That.

So With That 'Miss YSL', I Truly Aplolgize and Say I'm Sorry. 

And...Yes, I Truly Do Hope 2 Speak With U Again.

I Took a Trip 2day 2 Broward County. Fort Lauderdale Then Plantation area. Tha Top was Down on Tha Tha Ride, Tha Wind Was a Blowing...I needed Some Air For Real! As I was Just Rolling, I Began 2 Think About A Lot of Stuff. Talked 2 Mom earlier and We were Discussing How Hard I Push Myself To Be Tha Best I can be. How Bad This Fire Yearns. But Tha Harder I've Pushed, it's like Tha More a Obstacles Stand in My Way. Still I'm This Lofty Dreamer, Who Believes So Hard in Life being Just Fun.  As I Was Riding I was Thinking How There's just a Different Energy About Us. One that comes only from being Denied and In Some Ways Rejection. In many ways, it's a Good Thing 2 Be a Late Bloomer in Life because Tha Small Things That Are Considered Mundane 2 Some are Exciting 2 You. Because U've Never Done them before. And I think With our Life, it has been Such a Grind. When I'm Making My Millions of Dollars and Am on TV and Movies, No One can Day this Was Easy. It's Been Brutal 2 Be Honest. Just 2 Remain Sane When U've Felt Railroaded For Just Being You, That's Enough 2 Drive Any Sane Man Wild. But U Have 2 Believe...Have To.

So Today Was Special Because I Truly And Wholeheartedly Believe I'm About 2 Get Tha Life That I want. 

No doubt about it.

When u Want Something in Life, Whether You Want 2 Go Through it or Not, Life Sorta Prepares U For It. If U Wanna Go Where I'm Going, it Takes A Mad Amount of Tests and Trials and Temptations 2 Go Through before U Reach That Platinum Status. Ur Gonna Have 2 Learn That A Woman is More a Than just Her Body. Or...How 2 Save Money...Or How 2 Not Be So Hard on Others When They Are Trying Their Best. A Guy like Me Can Speak About Being This Megastar and Pop Culture Icon and Such...But There's a Lot That Comes Behind That, and U Gotta Be Ready.

I'm Now Ready.

So We Will See Where This Leads...I Got This Relaxful Feeling in My Soul. Like Everything is About 2 Come My Way. It's Tough 2 Explain. It's just a Sense That We're Gonna Take Life 2 Tha Next Level and Like Minds Who Believe As Well in Maxing Out Life, Will be Attracted 2 Us. This is About 2 Be A Lot of Fun. So just get Ready...

Cuz We Definitely...Are.

Galaxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment