5.21.2016

A Luv And Fun Bank Heist!



Wow! Ok, We're going 2 Do This Old School Diary Style on Today. No Poems. Just How you should keep a Diary. Naked and Bare.

It's A Saturday Afternoon here in South Beach and I have done NUTHING! Like Nuthing Dude...I can't believe that it's 2:49...Well Check that, it's 2:50 pm in the afternoon and it's been quite lazy by any and all standards. There has been so much on our minds. Like our Galaxy is Spinning on Its Axis at Record Speeds. I think I need a Personal Assistant for real! We Shall See...But From Balancing Checkbooks to Balancing Women (Shhh!)...Naw, it's been Crazy Man.

Our life is Special, Very Much So. As my as I Complain or Try 2 Wrongfully Compare My Life 2 Other People You just Reach That Southernmost Point in Ur Hemisphere Where Ur Like, "You Know What, I don't Understand it. I'm doing Tha Best I Can. Utilizing Every Ounce Of Wisdom from Childhood Teachers, Family, Zen, Scriptures, Pimps, Dr. Seuss...EVERYTHING! And Evidently This is How Life Should Be At This Very Moment, So Why Fight it. Embrace it. And Move On and Live."

If you've read This Diary, our Emotions Are Poured out Fa Sure. Sometimes it Seems like Life is Not Fair. "How Can She Not Call, Me of All People Back?!"...While Other Times, You Get a Glimpse of My Ego and Personality Where I Literally Have 2 Stop My From Going 'H.A.M' in a Publix Supermarket, that For Tha Upteen Time People Magazine has Not Voted Me To Their '50 Most Beautiful People' list. It's almost like a Whack Party...If I'm not There, then all it is are a Bunch of People Standing Around Holding Red Cups!! For Real! But I try, even when I shouldn't, to be as open and honest I can be about  Tha Process of Striving for Your Dreams. As well as the Subject of Dating, Luv and Relationships because One Day Someone Would want to know What You Really Have 2 Go Through to Reach Tha Top. It's Ok, to Write About Tha Journey after You Got Tha Dream Job or After Hollywood Finally Accepts You into Their Illuminati Circles. But...Huh....Anyways, As I say, I want to know how it feels to be rejected on That Casting Call Couch. Or When You Feel like Nobody Sees Tha Talent Within, and Tha Only Person You Can Depend on Is Yourself. Or...When Those Girls or Guys Feel like You're either 'Too Good' or 'Too Beautiful' or Even 'Not Good Enough' for them To Want to be With You as a Friend or A Lover. Deep Inside After Such Moments Your Think, 'Ahhh...Are You Sure About That?! I'm going to Change Tha World One Day and Really Become Impactful and Famous...U Sure You Don't Want Me??!' I Got Nothing 2 Lose By Putting Myself Out Here, Cuz if You Are or Will Be Striving To Become and 'Difference Maker' then everything that I say in regards to This Pursuit, will be relatable. And not Shocking.

So I Write about my Luv Life Sooooo Much. It's going 2 Take An Extraordinary Gurl, who not only believes that about herself, but is comfortable about being with someone so open...A Special Gurl is Going 2 Be My Babe. I'm Cool With Being This Most Eligible of Bachelors, and I say that Cuz Everyday Something Happens With A Gurl...On Tha Street, at Tha Gym...Everywhere. Much of Which isn't Written because I Don't Wanna Sound Conceited or What Have You. Tha other day, I saw this Woman like Borderline 'Go In' on This Guy Cuz He Was Making "My Sandwich" Wrong! I Cringed My Lips, cuz it's No Big Deal and He's New, but I was A Tad like This is Getting Too Much. But Crazy Experiences Happen All Tha Time. So When I Do See a Selective Woman or Gurl That Tickles My Fancy Spancy, and it Feels So Hard, it can be Exhausting. 

Cuz after time it's like, 'I can be Flirting and Having Free Sex With This Person Over Here. Why Should I go Through All....All This (And Yes I Just Did That Sexy Thing With My Hands That All My Sexy Latinas Do When They Try To Explain Tha Word..."This!"). But After Soooo Many Experiences You Just Wonder Why Cupid and Tha Great Matchmaker in Tha Sky has put Me Through So Much. I will never put pressure on a Gurl to Be This Ultra Venus Status of Perfection. I just want Tha Best Combination of Fun and Beauty. Do I Date Beautiful or Gourgeous Gurls? Absolutely. But Our Definition of that goes Way Beyond What a Gurl Looks Like. From Sense of Humor to A Girl Being Real about What She Wants from a Relationship or What She Wants 2 Eat. I Looooove a Female Who is Direct about life and who she is. And Has Tha Mindset of..."Life is Short. We're not going 2 Rush Things, but There's No Time 2 Wait, Either." I Live For Tha Moment cuz Tomorrow Ain't Promise. 

It's Been tough finding a Like Minded Person like That. We've All been hurt, I know I Have....I'm Starting 2 Hear Tha Crickets Churp! But Whatever, and Yes, I have Taken A Year Off Before or Weeks of 'I Bloody Hate Girls'. But...This is Going 2 Sound Intimate and Supremely Confident, but in Life Sometimes You Have 2 Make Exceptions and Push Caution To Tha Wind, and Perhaps Realize What's in Front Of You. And How That Opprotunity may not come around ever again. 

Say for instance, you go to a Bar with Some Friends. And As You're Dancing in Front of Tha Mirror Getting Your Kiehl's and Neutrogena...Hold up. I feel like someone is Trying 2 Set a Bomb Off outside my Apartment...Hold Up...

Freaking South Beach...These Dudes were Trying To Use A Circuit 2 Cook in Tha Hallway?!! What Tha...I mean...Miami is Crazy, Bro. But I ain't gonna Be Paying an Extra 27 Cents on Next Month's FPL Bill just So You Can $&?#%! Cook Poached Eggs!!  Then He Ask if He Could Come into My Apartment, And Have Them Be Around My Kobe Shoe Collection???!!! Get Tha "Buck" Outta Here! 

Where was Eye...

Oh...

So Say U in Pre-game Mode...Dancing in Front of Tha Mirror. One of your friends is in Tha Corner Doing Yoga Stretches just because You never know if it's gonna be one of those 'I'll See You Guys in Tha Morning' Bedroom Nights...While Another is Getting Their Buzz Cuz They Know Tha Price of Drinks Nowadays is Outlandish and They Ain't Spending $17 for a Single Drink at Tha Local Waterhole when They Can Get Crunk 2 Some Modelo Especial and Some Ciroc for almost Tha Same. But before you go out, You make a Promise that You Won't Even Entertain Any Offers, This Night is All About Just 'Hanging Out With Friends', not Looking For Guys or Gurls, just 2 Have Fun With Tha Buddies. And of course, When ur Not Looking That's When Someone Pops into Ur Life. It's just like When U Say, 'I'm Going on a Diet.' Then Sure Nuff...Tha Following Week Everything That You Used To Eat goes On Sale. Am I Lying?!! Tha Other Day I was In Target looking At These Archer Farms M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies like I was at A 25 Cents 'Peep Show' off of Broadway in Manhattan! They were Tha Soft Ones Too! And They were like $2.50 for Six Big Ones. Ummm-Hmmm!! Workout Routine Circuits were Going Through My Head as I was Standing There in Tha Aisle. Wondering Which Ab Routines Can Work off Tha Load Tha Fastest. It was Wild. Enjoy life, but u know What I mean...

Now that You See Someone, U Have a Choice of Sticking to Ur Guns or...Just Letting Go and See What Happens. I've been in Both Boats Actually. And it's best 2 See What Happens Cuz U Never Know...I Always Say...

 "You're Dream Gift May be Right in Front of You but Wrapped in Different Paper!"

I'm Been Wrapped Tightly...Or To Some Loosely in Comic Strip Paper. So Throughout My Life, I've Encountered Many of Females Who Want Their 'Dream Guy' To Sealed Tightly in Blue Tiffany Paper or in A  Silver Gift Box from Neiman's or a Big Brown Bag From Bloomingdale's (Geezz! I Shop 2 Much! I Am a Shopaholic, Huh?!!)...When if They Were 2 See This Little Comic Striply Wrapped Gift on Tha Side of Tha Tree, They Will Find They Have Exactly All They Could Want and Dream. Mentally. Physically. Financially. Sexually. And Spirituallly. But One Has Take a Risk.

By Tha Way...Tha Best Gifts are Those That Make U Laugh! 

Always Remember That.

But I'm Cool Right Now, and Ready 2 Maximize Our Life. Which is why That Instagram Post, from Earlier This Afternoon (See Above) Tells it All. 'A New Beginning'. Just Enjoy Life and If Others Come...Ok. As For Me, I'm going 2 Live Happy. Let Comes What May. In Terms of Luv...She Has 2 Have Tha Same Goofy View of Life As I Do. Yeah, U Look Good...Yeah, U Have This Job or That Degree or This Bank Account, But Do U know How 2 Have Fun?!! Cuz We're as Intellectually Silly As it Gets. And No Matter How Good Tha Sex Is...Or How Good Her Butt Looks...If U Aren't Positive in Tha Impossible Becoming A Reality...Or If You Can't Be Honest in Tha Minute Things in Life. Like if U Can't Say "Thank You" for me Holding open Tha Door, How Can You be Appreciative When I Cook a Dinner for You or When I Buy You a Day at Tha Spa...Or A Sexy Cartier Bracelet? Can I get an Amen From Tha Fellas??!!

I'm Determined 2 Be With Someone Who Has Those Qualities and Was born With That 'Fun' Gene in Their Bones. And if Not, I'll just Be Single and Happy...And Give Them a Simple Chris Brown 'Deuces' Peace Sign...Followed By A...

Toodles!!

Have Fun & Always Luv! Tha Hottest Duo Around!

Galaxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment