9.03.2015

No Knockdown Rule!




This Just Hit us So we Have to Go with Tha Energy in Tha Air.

How Am I Still Standing? After all we've Been Through. 
Up here listening to Brian McKnight's "Crazy Luv"...Wondering How One Becomes Two.
The Ups and Downs of Life Preaching a "Fun and Luv" Sermon 2 Empty Pews.
Episode after Episode Unfolds...Mystery Lurks like Some Leftover Beef Stew.

I just Wonder, How am I Still Standing? So Many Days It Felt So Wrong.
In your Mind Your a 'Perfect 10'...But in Others Mind Ur Not a Worthy 2 Sing Nadia's Song.
Everyday is like a 70s Game Show...Others Get Gifts...While You Hear Tha Sound of Tha Gong!
Bewilderedment 2 when it Will All End...Feel like Like a Tossed Salad, But No One Wants 2 Hold Tha Thongs.

Is this what U Have to Endure 2 Be Tha Best? Those Moments of Silence and Doubt?
Where u look Within Ur Soul For One Shining Moment, Where U Danced Tha Moves of Victory With a Shout.
Can I still Push to Another Level? When it Seems like Me and Tha World are in Tha Midst of an Heavyweight Bout.
My Corner is Telling Me 2 'Hang In There'...But it's Already been 12 Rounds, No Results...So Why Not Begin to Pout.

Nobody Will ever Understand This Journey...And Perhaps No One Will a Ever Understand Me.
Somebody Who wants His Life Mentioned With Tha Greats of Tha World...Whether in Literature, Cinema or TV.
It's like I'm Right there At Tha Breaking Point, Where All Tha Preparation and Patience Turns into 'A Must See' Here in Magic City.
Guess I'm so Mad that Others have Had it Easier...A South Beach Kid With Money and Looks...In That Phrase Comes No Pity.

Another Night. Another Anxious Day. Maybe I missed My Chances on some Good Luck.
When I met That Beauty Tha Other Day, instead of Asking 'What's Ur Name?'...I shoulda Just Came Out and Said, 'Let's ----.'
This Nice Guy Persona...Maybe it's Hurting Me...Little Mermaid Pics on Tha Instagram...What's Next? Cinderella Skating With a Heart Shaped Hockey Puck?!
I should Be More 'Miami'...Less 'Small Town Midwest'..Less Personality, More What is Ur Bra Size Cup?

I close my Eyes Wondering, 'What More Can I Do?' I've been in Every Class of Celebrity and Romance 101.
Like I'm Tha only One who's still taking Lessons...Everybody Else has Moved on While I'm Doing Group Assignments with Tha Partners of One.
Like I'm being Held Back for No Reason...Somebody Tell Tha Principal that a Talented and Gifted Student is Finding School No Fun.
I Want 2 Be Out in Recess...Not Studying, Head in Tha Books...Tha More I think About it, After Today I'm Done.

Sacrifices Unseen...Prayers Unheard....Why Pursue Your Dreams if Tha Boogie Man always Wins?
Just to Have One Thing go My Way Gosh...So busy Following Tha Rules, Probably Those I should Bend.
This is Just how I'm Built Always Striving, With a Carrot in Front of Me...Think of Me as Bugs Bunny only with A Tad More Zen.
Sometimes I wonder How it Feels to be...Normal...Cool Job. Nice Babe. And Silly Arguments like, 'Do I Have 2 Change Tha Diapers Again?!'

My life is...TMZ Mixed With MTV...U wonder If I hold Back Some, Perhaps Somebody Will Look At Me And Not Up To.
Feel like a Free Agent on Tha Market, upset Cuz I've been Underpaid and My Big Contract Has Been Waaaaay Past Overdue.
I gotta Keep Digging...Every Day Dig...Dig...Dig...Looking For a Diamond, While Trying to be As Cool as Gabby Reese Playing VBall near Tha Ocean Blue.
For A While Now I've Been Chomping At Tha Bit For My Que On Tha Big Stage...Been Behind Tha Curtains So Long That I no Longer Even Wanna Chew.

Tonight May be Tha Moon or Tha Counting of Our Mulah...Today was a Day I wished Would Just End Like Yesterday.
Going through Tha Motions, Trying to Find Tha Motivation...No Fun Driving a Lambo when NobuRaces You and Just Wants 2 Get Outta Tha Way.
Maybe that my Thing With Dating and Our Luv Life...I have So many Gears I can Go to...It's Amazing How U Can go from a "Thank U Jesus! Thank U Jesus!'...All From a Simple 'How Was Ur Day?'
Besides Mad Coolness and Sexiness, Who Can Go Toe to Toe With Me...On Fun...On Desire...On Current State Affairs To Who's Better Jamiroquai or Tha Fray?!

I Can Feel My Dreams...I literally Have Touched My Dreams...Just Take a Deep Breath...Like We Do So Many Times.
Nobody Else is Doing this 12 Steps 2 Sucess Crap...I'm sleeping with My Holy Sword While They Are Cuddling Up Next to a Dime.
I'm trying My best 2 Live My a Dreams Has if They are...But it's Like Somebody has me On Mute...Like A Strret Mime.
Gotta Keep Going But Still...Freakin' A...What's Tha Use of Drinking Life's Tequila If U Can't Chase it Down With A Sucess Filled Lime?

How Am I Still Standing? I wonder. After Taking Punch after Punch after Punch.
After So Many times Thinking You Found Your Ren 2 Ur Stimpy...But they Don't Even wanna Sit and Chat Next 2 You Lunch.
Everyday You Feel More Weird...Almost like Finding out 2 Of Tha Siblings were Boyfriend and Gurlfriend on Tha Set of Tha Brady Bunch.
Just Have 2 Relax...Realize There's Still time on Tha clock...When Ur Around What Once was Considered a Dream...It's a Possible Reality...So Time Feels so Crunch.

Heard a Song Earlier and it took me Back to like 7th Grade...Before Our Life Became an Action Yet Romantic Fick.
Tear Dripped Slowly From my Eye...Our Top was Dropped...Tha a Wind Blowing Through My hair...Tha Miami Early Morning Back Drop...Everything Seemed 2 just Click.
Thought about Tha Journey to This Point in our Life...Sitting Alone in Tha Green Room Waiting 2 Get Drafted When You Know U Shoulda Been Tha a Number One Pick.
Tha Keep Grinding Attitude or 'You Never Know Who's Watching' today it was Just Too Much...I just told God...'Dude, I just Wanna Play.' That all that Matters 2 Me...THAT'S IT!

Learning Even Now That We have This Galaxy of 'Fun and Luv' and That its so Different When you Are Living Among Tha Stars.
You have 2 Adapt Differently to Certain Circumstances...Mean you Can't Just Holla At Every Eye Candy that Looks at U at Tha Bar.
This Galaxy is Finally Taking Shape As I Hoped...Looking Upon Planet Earth it just Seems So Much Easier...Tha White Picket Fence with Tha Astrovan Car.
But This is What I Wanted, so No need to Compare or Look Back...In Tha Grand Scheme of Things, That Boogey Didn't Hurt...I'm still on the Leaderboard with a Score Way under Par.

Everyday History is Being Made...Tonight I'm gonna Sleep Good Knowihg that When Ur Building a Dynasty that Toughest Section is Tha One That holds That Final Nail.
It Gives you Tha Most Problems Cuz Ur So Excited that Ur Vision is Coming to Pass...Like Bootsie Being Released From Jail.
It's funny I hear A 'Beeping' Sound in my Building...Almost Like that Machine in Tha Hospital That When That Green Line Goes Flat U Figure it's Either Heaven or Hell.
Amazing...Absolutely Amazing! That noise just stopped, which Is Kinda Symbolic...I've just Beeb Brought Back 2 Life...

Knowing If U Can Survive This...

You Will Never...I Mean Never, Ever...

Fail.

Galaxia!


No comments:

Post a Comment