9.27.2015

Mutombo.

We wonder where is This Diary gonna go on today...Up, Down...Right or Left?
I woke up almost wishing I can skip this day on Tha Calendar...So much 2 Do, need Some Pep in my Step.
Life is All about having fun, That's what I think...Sometimes I feel like My words are Turning Tha Ears of Others So Deaf.
Tha Message is gonna stay Tha Same, no matter What I must say...This is My Curated Collection...And This Galaxy is My Museum Comparable 2 a Trip 2 Tha Met.


Love and Rejection. Huh. I really don't wanna write about this, but This is Tha Topic on This Domingo.
Probably Should Be getting Ready For a Beach Day...It's Cloudy now But Hopefully Tha Sun Can bring out those Miami Vice Flamingos.
Somebody not wanting you...It Hurts...It Stinks...Heck, it can Forever leave a Bruise on Your Ego.
Especially when U've done all u can do...Only wanted 2 be a True Friend in Tha First Place...I mean, How Can Somebody Dump Luv's Version of The King Of Pop for a Guy Name Tito?!!

I used to take a lotta stuff seriously for real...I mean I didn't realize there wasn't a Santa Claus until Tha Other Day...When He Was Outside Smoking a Cigarette!
When a Gurl I was Cool with, All of a Sudden Turn her Back on me....I would be Tee'd Off 4 Real...Wanting 2 Pack up All my Hot Wheels Cars, Jump on Tha Next Train Heading 2 Tibet.
Then you wouldn't even want to get outta bed...Putting on Tha Darkest Sunglasses you could find as if U were Entering an Anna Wintour Look Alike Contest...Thinking This is about as Bad as it Can Get.
Then being down here in Miami, of course you're gonna run into that person...Somewhere...And when u do, U hear Tha crashing of Tha Piano Keys, like you're on a Casablanca Movie Set.

Dude, we got some stories...One of Tha craziest was I knew this other Gurl...Boy I sound totally like a Womanizer...Kinda sounds like Britney Wrote that song about me. 
Not!!! But when Ur Heart is All About Luv and Fun...Beautiful Women are Gonna Follow u Wherever U go...Gurls don't Want Stuck up Guys...I mean Who finds That Sexy.
We're a guy who's Open about life...Fashion...Music...Sports...It doesn't Matter...And Since I was Born Tha Day before Halloween, U know I'm open about my Sex...You...Al...A...Tee!
Just be Yourself...Always Laugh...And you'll be a Magnet for Beauty...Although you may try, I still have 2 admit that I will Always be Tha Real Slim Shady!!

So this one Gurl I know...She was Cuban and Like Italian, something like that...That's a Beautiful Mix...It just hit, I wondered if she Drunk Coffee with Her Pizza?!
Tall, Intelligent ...But She was 'Down'...As Tha Brothas would say in Tha Hood...Willing 2 Date outside her Race...Had A Video Vixen Body that Any Hip Hop Director Would Fight Fa.
Me and Her got to know each other quite well...She was into music, I recall that Usher 'Here I Stand' was her Joint...She was a Romantic as well...Like My Grandma... And my Step Grandpa.
Both our eyes would light up whenever we would see each other, cuz we knew there was a rhythm in Tha air that Both of us Wanted 2 Keep in Time's Frozen Freeze-Zah.

But she was going through Sone things with her family and a past relationship, in some ways I Was Not only a breath of Fresh Air, but that Needed Listening Ear.
As I'm thinking right now, she was really...really a Beautiful Gurl...So one time I did what Any person would Do when a 'Friend' felt like wasn't Worth Living and Like Nobody Gave a UNICEF Care.
I bought her this Spa Package, two of them I think, for this Posh joint in Coconut Grove, just so for a few moments She and Her Mom or Whoever could getaway For if Nuthing else but 2 wet Their Hair.
She called me once she open up Tha package when she got home..."AUSTIN WILLIAMS!!!" She shouted to me in Tha Most Loud Yet Sexiest Way...Her Accented Voice Had No Compare.

She refused to accept Tha gift...I couldn't believe it...I told her there were No Strings attached, this wasn't Done So I can get a 'SexUUp' card later, I just wanted u to be Happy...and it was True!
She was Stunned that Somebody would do this for her....but later on I did Find out that Actually Did Return Tha Spa Package...Incredible...I was Disappointed That my Heart's Desires didn't go Through.
And of course, as Our life is with Beauties Coming and Going through Our revolving Door...We somehow fell outta Contact With Her...I knew She had a Small Attitude like she was going Cold or Blue.
Like she didn't want to date anybody for awhile...So many guys Wanted Her, as with Many of Tha Gurls I hang out with...But it was Sad that after all that we stopped Talking...Life is So Cruel.

So I was coming home from work, and I was over in Coral Gables, I was going over to That KFC,Nect to Tha Mini Mall with Hooters on Tha Outside... Tha One Right off of Coral Way.
I pull into Tha Walgreens Parking lot, because I Had 2 Go through there 2 get To Colonel Sanders' Chicken Coop...I was in a Rented Car because well...Just be We Ball All Day, Everyday!!!
I make a Left turn and I see this Gurl and guy come out of Walgreens and Walk right in front of me, and Life Truly Hit Tha Pause Button...My mind Started 2 see all kinds of colors...Even though this Situation wasn't Gay.
It was That Gurl and she was with Some dude in Nursing Clothes...It was at night so I was looking at them in Stunned Dark Knight manner, thinking Ur Don't wanna be friends with Tha Doctor of Luv but want this Grey's Anatomy Castaway?!!

So my Heart sunk A little bit, but Peep this...So as they walk in Front of Me, Homegurl for some reason turns and looks inside Tha front windshield...And she looks and Does that Stunned Double Take.
Her Eyes Lit up because She recognizes That it's me behind Tha wheel...We catch Serious Eye Contact, and she has This Look on Her face, like Shame? IDK What her Expression could Make.
It was just like yesterday, I see her Scurry along with her new 'Friend' to their Car, She's looking at me As I Drive by...I'm thinking After All this I'm Gonna have 2 Call up a Hooker so I can get me Some 'I Hate This Gurl!' Cake!
I went 2 to Tha Drive-Thru of KFC thinking, my Life cannot get any Crazier...Tha Gurl I liked and was cool with...MAD COOL! Disappeared...Now months later, Reappeared...And She's with Somebody who's Filet Mignon not a Steak.

Crazy Dude...Not sure why I relayed that story maybe because People may not want u as a Friend or Relationships may Fall Apart, but Don't Make that Lower Tha a Value of...YOU.
I've been at Meals where as Soon as Tha Check comes from Homedude from Benihana...It as a 'Nice 2 Meet Ya'...U get a Fake Church Hug, where they don't wanna Touch u Really...And they give u Tha Sign of Deuce!
It can be tough especially if u Know ur A Good Catch, and People tell u Nice things About...How Cool u Are...How Attractive U Look...That's when u go home And Wonder What More Can I Do?
How Can 99% of people like me...How Can I have Gurls and Guys throw Themselves at me, which is Tha Ultimate Sign Of, 'You're Really Hot!'...Only 2 Have this happen? I just Have No Clue.

Tha thing that I have learned in regards to Dating and relationships is That People Have Their own Preference..And How a Person Looks may not be Tha Mirror Image of Who They are Into.
Just Tha Other day I was around This Gurl, and she saw this guy...And she almost stopped Tha Press like, 'OK, Who is This?!!' To Her, He was Tha Hottest Thing Since Tha Cast of NYPD Blue.
He said he was waiting for his girlfriend...So when his Gurl appeared, that same Gurl Who thought He was Hunky Hot...Immediately was like, 'Aw...Naw...I'm Through!'
Cuz to her...Tha Gurl He Chose to be with Wasn't up to Her standards...She was Disappointed that Tha Guy chose to be with Somebody Straight out of an Ad of J. Crew.

Even myself...I'm being real 2day...Although a lot of Tha Gurls I'm surround myself with and date are Physically Very attractive...I've felt sometimes pressure to What Others May think.
One guy told me...'Just Don't Date no Fat White Gurl, holding her Hand Walking around  Wal-Mart like she's a Beauty Queen'...When I heard that my heart began 2 sorta Sink.
Cuz there are some Sexy, Full- Figured "White" Gurls, that are mad cool and Fine as Hades...So why wouldn't I Date Someone like that...That thinking Stinks.
U never know who u might be attracted to...For every Green there's to Match a Pink.

Another Memorable Gurl, and She was livid...She told me, 'I'm sick and Tired of These Hispanic Women taking our Men.'...I almost walked away cuz Lord Knows my life is Filled with Nuestra Belleza Latinas!
It truly sounds like She Had a Relationship or two go Sour and Tha Guys left her for someone of Spanish Distinct...But don't hate on Everybody's Inter-Cultural Relationship...My Bambina.
Then I've had Hispanic Gurls...Beautiful Latina Chicas say they Don't like to Date Hispanic Men because they are Too Controlling and Many are just a Mama's Boy...Oh in Tha Name of Fred and Wilma!!
I say all this cuz I don't want One Bad Relationship to Ruin your Outlook For Tha rest of our lives...One...Two...or 20 people don't speak for an Entire Race, Religion or Culture...Papas and Mamas.

If I had this attitude I'll be in trouble...U know how many Attractive Mexicanas That have come and gone? Yet I'm still watching Univision getting Tha scoop on Ciudad de Mexico.
Same with Puerto Rician, Peruvian, Australian, English UK...Gurls Born with Silver Spoons...Gurls born with Plastic Spoons...Gurls Born with NO SPOONS!!! Luv goes beyond Looks, Race and Dough.
I'm learn that if we get..lot Try to get to know people beyond How their Booty looks in Nike Capri's then We can truly See Who is Tha Missing Ingredient in Your Brew.
Am I saying Looks Don't Matter? Fudge Naw! They do to me! But that's not Tha only thing That makes a Guy or Gurl Sexy...And we shouldn't base a Bad Attitude at a Bus Stop...or A One Night a Stand gone Bad and Assume Every Guy of Tha Race is Whack...Or Every Gurl of That Neighborhood is Stuck up and is an Undercover Goldigger...Its not like that...IT'S NOT!!!

Breathe Austino...Just Breathe Galaxia!!! So fired up That I forgot 2 Rhyme Tha End of that...Oh well!! 

Don't let rejection or Disappointed Breakups ruin your Image or Confidence...You're still Tha Toast of Tha Town...I mean think about it, Michael Jordan wasn't Chosen First, He was 3rd Pick.
And if ur like me, Your are still in Tha Green Room waiting For Commissioner Cupid to Call Your Name...Which is Fine cuz Everybody who passed on us is Gonna see How Our Game is Ever So Sick.
'Everybody is gonna Play Tha Fool One time in Their Lives'...Grandpa told me that a long time ago, You Cry a tear or Two and Then Bounce Back Better than Ever...With a Flair So Ric.
It's Their Loss if They Don't Want Your Love or Your Friendship...You Become Tha Best Version Of You Possible...Knowing Next Time Will Be Different...And Live with a Luv and Joy in Your Heart...

That Tells Those who Didn't Want You To...

Suck My...Richard!

(Ha Ha Ha!!!)

Galaxia! 
Luv Always!








No comments:

Post a Comment