9.04.2015

Late Night At Tha Beauty Shop!

When it's in Tha Air...It's In Tha Air...I must Stop what I'm Doing & Submit 2 Tha Luv Gods!

So Here We Go...


What is Beauty? Boy, starting with a Question Seems so Routine.
Don't know if I've ever Wrote on that Mushy Stuff! Oh That sounds So Mean.
Sure whatever is about 2 be written is Tha Equivalent 2 Walking An Elevated Balance Beam.
This is a Diary Coupon that I've Been Holding for awhile...2night is Tha Perfect time 2 Redeem.

Let's talk about Beautiful...Which goes Way beyond Tha Skin Deep.
It's a Shame when Tha Body is Angel but Tha Soul is Demon...Borderline Makes one Want 2 Weep.
Us guys at least I Do, Shameless Admission...Have our Antennas Up For Tha Next Miss Little Bo Peep.
Looking for Tha Honey Who stands out from Tha Rest...Sometimes it's really Good 2 Be a Black Sheep.

But Beauty is So Much more than Abs, Booty and even Scrooge McDuck Stacks of Money.
Heck, My solider can get 2 Moving Just by a Sexy Giggle Or a Humor Sense That's Funny.
A great conversation can do wonders as well...Intelligence has Left Tha Minds of Many Powerful Men like Puddy.
A Woman of Looks is Good...But a Woman with a Mind as well is Great...It's Tha Difference between A One Night Fling and Turning into a Lifetime Buddy.

My Pops used to tell me long ago, 'Don't Call any Gurl Hot.' Huh. I still do but there is a Difference of Compare.
'Hot' I feel is more temporary like 'Tha Flavor of Tha Week' more Trendy...This Person has a look or Does things With Tha Times...Sometimes Just on a Dare.
I've met a Lotta Hot Gurls...Who live in Tha Fast Lane of Life...Sometimes I'm right There with Them...One day it's Ciroc...or Coronas...Nuvo...Heck, Does anybody still Sip on Belvedere?!
We act wild knowing That Whatever Happens is just For This One Night...We're Boyfriend/Gurlfriend For Tha Night but Far from Tha Perfect Pair.

Remember back in Tha Day Singing Them Hip Hop anthems like 'I need A Hot Gurl!'... I sung that Like I Had Open Auditions Every Night.
Going after Mexicana Beauties and Brazilian Cuties Before 'Being Foreign' was In... Sometimes Admiring Style but Mostly & Purely on Straight Up Sight.
Females that I felt I just Had 2 Have on my team...If you had a Flawless Face, Curves of a Modelo Beer Bottle and Knew how 2 Rock Hills...Oh Yeah! Destiny will Put us 2 together Alright.
I always Admired Tha Sexy Gurls that were Slept-on Beautiful...Angelic with No Makeup...Quiet yet Could 'Be Down' at anytime...Think Model Looking Gurls who Could also throw them Thangs & Fight!

Perfect Description There! Ha ha!

But after one sees so much of the Physical Attraction...One Begins to separate According to Small Acts.
Kindness and Generosity are Quiet Factors to What makes a Person Attracted to Another...A simple 'Hello' to a Stranger...Or with a Kiddo Sharing a Slight Pat on Tha Back.
Being Patient and Having a Non-Judgemental 'Listening Ear' as Someone is Sharing a Problem is Sexy 2 me...You might be Tha Only one Who Cares...That's a Fact.
I like 2 Study From afar what Gurls do when Tha Spotlight Isn't Shining...Everybody can Act Nice but In Certain Situations, When Nobody is Watching... How Do u React?

Guys Always talk About Confidence in a Woman...Saw A Pinterest today...How "A Strong Man Can Handle a Strong Woman...A Weak Man Thinks a Strong Woman just Has an Attitude."
So True...Like and Let's be Honest...In Bed most guys want a Gurl who can take Control...Fulfilling Fantasies with Marathon Stamina all Tha while Rhianna is in Tha back talking bout A Boy So Rude.
A Gurl who is Opionated over some things...But Hush on Others...Almost like a Trophy that You can Show off 2 Ur Dudes.
But when That Gurl gets 2 Chatty or Seems to know more than Tha guy then she becomes "Too Much"...But isn't That Why u Liked Her in Tha 1st Place? Not Cool.

Since I've been Here in Miami it seems Like I have Had My Greatest Hits with Gurls Who Truly were Tha Life of Tha Party. For Real.
Gurls who could be Loud in Tone...Not Afraid to show if They Like you or Not...Me and them Got Along So Well cuz I knew What I was Getting Into Before I made Tha Deal!
When we Party 2gether she's gonna Be Mad Sexy, Very Touchy...Probably Drunk...That Openness was Different in our Eyes...Always Has Been My Approval of Seal.
I recall one Gurl in College that I felt was Potential...Guess it's time once again 2 pull out Tha Black and White Reel.

This Gurl I thought was really attractive...Bunk it! She was Hot...Sorry Dad.
She wore her hair in this Frizzy Curly 80s Style...Very...Very Tan Skin with Diamond Eyes...I thought she was Bad. 
We would be in Class, and I had this Opinion like She was just another one of these Tanning Salon Babes who Lived Carefree cuz she Has Money and only Dated Guys who uttered 'Totally Rad'.
But she knew her stuff, I was shocked really...Put her on Tha List of Somebody who I began to actually know...She possessed Some Potential not just Some Kind of Fad.

I remember Being at a Night Club and she was there with a Friend...Which was a Wild Not cuz it Was Tha First time I saw a Gurl Truly Stoned out on 'X'.
Me and Her was on Tha Dancefloor jamming out to..."Face Down, --- Up...That's Tha Way I like to..." Yada Yada Yada...I wasn't even thinking about Sex.
What got me though was Her boobs kept on Brushing on Me like...Constantly!...I can Still Feel Tha Softness as I write This!! I was but wasn't a Little Perplexed.
Here's this Gurl that I want...Her body has A mind of its own like a Magnet 2 me...it was Another Crazy night of 'Should I or Shouldn't I Sniff Her Panties?' Type of tests.

Not gonna get too deep into her but Two Thangs Prevented Me From Going All In...I Wasn't Ready for it then as I am So Now.
One was she Smoked a Lot. Like...Really A Lot. It would be Freezing Cold and she would be out there Puffing Away...Kinda Important 2 Me cuz Tha Mouth area is where I like to Plow!
Didn't know how 2 handle that...and also She was ON THA SCENE like She was a Party Gurl...Who could Party From Yesterday's Bull Market to Tomorrow's Ringing Bell of Tha Jones Dow!
In a Lotta ways she was Beautiful but I wasn't Ready Back Then 2 Deal with a Gurl of Her Lifestyle...Believe U Me I can Handle Now!

Beauty comes in so many types of Packages and styles...That's why I'm open to Different Races, Creeds or What Have You.
"The Complete Package" is what I believe Makes one Beautiful...not just Looks but how you carry yourself with yourself, with Others..knot acting so Brand New.
I jot this like its an Everyday thing But it Ain't! Here in South Beach and Miami as a Whole U can Find Hotness 24/7...But Beauty is Rare cuz It's something Else one Has to Do.
A person has to be open to who they really are...Let people penetrate Their Past, their Imaginary Walls...When People get Hurt by Luv they Become more Closed In...But Guess What...

Everybody's been hurt as well. So just be you.

I gotta go out here and get me some Dinner and see what's happening On these Miami Beach Streets.
I talk a lot about my Luv Life cuz I've learned some tough and Hard Lessons...'Ish can get Real and Blindside You All in Tha Name of Being a Freak.
Something New Everyday I tell ya...Every Single Day of Tha Week.
But I share stories that Are Embarrassing and Ones No Guy Especially should Share, so that Somebody can See if I can Handle this or that or Her...Everyday I can wake up 2 with a Positive Peek.

Being Beautiful takes Time and Experience...Being one write your Body, Mind and Most Importantly Your Soul.
Some people Believe as time moves on, what A person thinks to be Attractive Changes...Perhaps. But I never seen Frosty Tha Snowman Change his Perception on What is Cold!
Beauty is Truly in Tha Eye of Tha Beholder...It can Come From Who U Grew Up Around...Images Fed to you by Tha Media...Or Simply by What as a Kid You Were Told.
I use to question, 'How in Tha Johnny Depp Did these two people Hook up with Each Other?!' I did, Now I don't cuz Luv is that Connection that in Luv's Poker Game Never Folds.

So as were interacting with LITERALLY Tha Most Beautiful Gals & Women around, I'm just gonna continue to sit back and Enjoy Tha Moment as I have a Front Row Seat.
It's so unique when you meet Somebody who's Worthy of That "Beautiful"Title...Like Trying Out All These Candy Bars but Coming Across that Godiva...Oh What A Treat!
Everybody has a sense of Beauty within them...Money can't buy you it...This Beauty that I find Sexy is Timeless and No Matter What Era...It will Always Be Considered So Neat.
Austino Galaxia and 'The Most Beautiful Gurl in Tha World'...I don't know About You but I Truly Feel That is Tha Sexiest of All Combinations...One that Truly...

Can't Be Beat!

 Galaxia!






No comments:

Post a Comment