1.30.2016

Wink!

Mistakes...Mistakes...Mistakes...So Much I Wanna Cringe.
Just read Our Last Diary post...Words Spelled Incorrectly with Phrases Signaling a Drinking Binge.
So Embrassing 2 Say Tha Least...Like Strings Hanging on A Bottom Skirt Fringe.
I Gotta Do Better, I Must...Our My Diary Will Be Out Tha Door, Leaving a Swinging Hinge.

Mistakes. In Tha Silence of Our Zen We Wonder How Many Have We Made?
I bought This Luxury Item today...Great Price, But in Our Closet lies Tha Debate of Should it Stay.
Buying Stuff, just isn't A Big Thing Anymore...Maybe Cuz I'm Spoiled Every Single Day.
I'm on This 'Luxury Minimalist' Lifestyle Now...Where 'Like' is Replaced By 'Luv' in All Our Ways.

Today was a Rough Saturday...Nothing Like Miami Traffic Early Morning Style.
I literally Have Felt Like Traffic is Following Me Everywhere, Every Route, Every Mile.
Then Today I got Caught Up Racing on I-95...When Our Top is Down So Many Wanna Miami Grand Prix Trial.
U Can Tell, When Someone Wants To Test U Out on Tha Road, I'm Always Down and Accept All Challengers on Our Turnstile.

Then it Felt like I Had an 'Icky Day' with Gurls...My Life I Tell Ya, not So Sure.
U Have 2 Be Positive Of Course, but I'm Thinking about Taking 2016 off Cuz Nobody's Pure.
There's Too Many Games, Not Enough Time...No One Else Believes Fun and Luv is Tha Cure.
We Shall See, but I Really Don't Have 2 Much 2 Say Anymore 2 Gals on Tha Luv Tip...All My Words Have Hit Tha Floor.

I Think a lot of People are Like That, Tha Point Where it Just Doesn't Matter Anymore.
U Don't Quit, But U just...IDK...U Get Tired of Having to Approach This Door.
I'm not Thirsty, I Really DGAFudge In A Lotta Ways, but There's like a Bad Feeling in Ur Soul's Core.
Like What Have I Done To Deserve All This Crap? Tha Lies, Tha Fake Friends...All in Tha Name of Amor.

U Have Those People and Experiences That Occur and u just Wonder If It was a Mistake To Even Try.
I mean, How Many Lessons More Can U Go Through, How Many Experiments to Perfect This French Fry.
Even As I Write This, Contemplating How to Change All This...All I can Do is Sigh.
Bewilderment is Almost How I can Explain Things Now...I'm not Above Tha Lessons , u just get Fed up Grabbing a Tissue Box of Two-ply.

I know...I know...U Gotta Be Strong...Leaving Tha 'Woe is Me' all Behind.
Make Life More Simple, and Just Relax...Then Rest U Shall Truly Find.
Been Going Soooo Hard, Trying Too Hard...When I just Need 2 Focus on my Own Spirit, Soul and Mind.
Too Much Work, Too Little Play...That's a Deadly Combination Every Single Time.

So We Just Relax...And Begin Another Chapter, Forgetting Tha Negative and Draining Today Straight Down Tha Sink.
I Wanna Be So Perfect, cuz I Feel I have To...But just Gonna Let Things Flow, Mistakes are 2 Be Expected When U Creatively Think.
A Trip 2 Palm Beach is Needed...That's Where I Go, When I need 2 Rest and Re-gather Myself And Knock out Tha Kinks.
Tonight is Short...No need 2 Waste Time...Begin Anew Right Now, Understanding That Before a True Success, Life Gives U One Final Test To See if Ur Ready...And Tops it off With A Very Sly...

Wink.


It Tough B/C Ur Close.

No comments:

Post a Comment