10.23.2015

What's New.




A Different World.

Recently there has be a Inordinate amount of things that has transpired in our life. BBC News in on TV right now so ur Gonna Get Tha Real Life Side of Me. Lately Mentally and Ah, I guess Spirituallly I've been going Through Some Grave Tests. Many of Which have had me Question if This Path of 'Fun and Luv' is even Worth it. Nobody Understands Me...Yet. I'm Tha Most Fun Kid U'll Ever Come around...Like I honestly believe Whether Ur Married, Single or What, if U Had One person 2 Spend an Evening With 2 Have One Last Fun Night on Earth, it Will be Us. U get it All...Laughs, Shared Stories, Unpredictability, U get Tha 'Hood' Mindset Matched with Tha Valley Girl Slash Yacht Club Lifestyle. It's a Unique Life That I have. But as I mentioned Before As a Leader in Any Field...As a Person To a Whom Much is Given, Much is Gonna Be Required. And Furthermore, If You Proclaim And Preach about Having Fun, Being Patient, Not a Looking at Gurls as Just a Sex Toy...OMG! Monica Bellucci is on Tha News talking about Tha New Bond Movie. I like Her Swagger. But if U Expect Others 2 Go Along For Tha Ride 2 Tha Top of Tha Galaxy, Then U Yourself are gonna get Tested And Tried Even Harder. It's like Being a Fitness Trainer...In Order For U 2 Help Someone Else, You Gots 2 be in Tip Top Shape Urself. How Can U Mold my Fitness a When u cannot Do 10 push-ups Urself? And Even with that, In Order 2 Be in a Tip Top Shape, U have 2 Do Painful Exercises and Do Thangs (Pull Ups...Jump a Rope, Not Eating Candy...Etc...) That Other People Won't or Aren't Willing to Do...Or Go Through. 

How Bad Do U Want it?

Never in my life Though Have I felt Like My back has just Been Imprinted on Tha Wall. Like No matter what I Do, it seems Never 2 Be a Good Enough. Tha Sacrifices...Tha Honesty of Having a Pretty Open a Heart when in Actuality I should Be One of Tha Most Conceited And Vain People on Earth. You try 2 Do what U think or How Folks Told U Tha Method of What Leads U 2 Success and Its like, Am I Tha Only One Trying 2 Do This Tha Right Way? Maybe u Do have 2 Kiss Toosh or Brownnose to Get a That Dream Gig? Maybe I Should Disrespect Gals, and Lust for them in a Negative Light cuz Nowadays that Seems 2 Be Tha only Method That Works. Perhaps I Should Stop Writing...I'm Living My Diary in Me Believing in Luv and This Stuff...But I'm not in a Relationship...Nobody Else is Being Open About Their Freak-A-Meter...What They Desire in a Mate...Or Sharing Their Experiences on Tha Dating Scene and If they Are, They Have Tha Security of Being in A Relationship. Nuthing 2 Lose. I don't Either, but in Many Ways I have EVERYTHING 2 Lose. Cats just don't Know...This Diary isn't an Alter Ego...It's Me!!  So just Think, a What if I don't become This Global Icon, Or This a Guy a With Tha Ultimate Gal, Or Doesn't a Make an impact On Pop Society, in My Eyes This Diary would be a Waste of Time. And I'll go Down as Somebody Who Talked, Wrote and Shared about it, but He Never Reached Tha Mountaintop myself. It's Tha Journey...Yes. But Every Blue Moon, and This is Tha Back and Forth Banter I'm Having with God, Every Blue Moon You Want 2 See Some Validity 2 Ur Faith. In My Mind, I Always a See it, but in Reality...Though things Seen aren't Considered Faith...But in Reality U Wanna Have Something 2 Go Ur Way. Even Tha Greatest Basketball Players in World, when they Are in a Slump Take Some Relief just 2 See Tha Zball go in Tha Hole. I'm a Very Strong Minded and Will Person but Even myself Wants 2 see Tha Ball go in...Once.

No Conscience. No Fear.

In Order 2 Reach This Level of Success That U Want or I want 2 Reach, one really Has 2 develop a IDGAF attitude. Excuse My French. And a lot of Times that's Not Inherited, but Molded Through Trials, Disappointments and Errors. (I could Say 'Eras' as Well! That would Put me on a Socrates Level...Or Put Him on My Level!!) U want 2 Become a Movie Star or a Teacher Or a Entrepreneur Boss, but Their Are So Many Sides of That Arcade Token that U don't See unless You go Through it. People Can Tell u this or that, But until U Experience Tha Pain...Unless U give Your Last Dollar into a Dream Nobody Sees but You, Nobody has No Clue to How U feel. That's Why All-Star games in Sports are So Big Within Tha Athletes cuz That's Tha Only Time during Tha Season Where Tha Leaders of Many of Tha Teams can come together. Not just 2 Party, but to be with Others who understand Sorta What it's like to be in their Shoes. In Life, sometimes just Being Around Somebody Who Kinda understands Is Enough 2 Keep u going. Everybody wants 2 relate 2 Somebody. That's been tough for me. I believe Money isn't Everything, but My closet is Filled with Things Some Would consider Expensive and High-Class. Sex is Everything in a Realtionship, but I'm a Strong Believer That Sexual Chemistry whether a Touch on Tha Shoulder or Leaving Tha 'Lights On' is an important Aspect along With Communication, Openness, Synergy...2 Making a Relationship Work. Tough 2 Find Guys Really Talk about This Single Life, Let alone Write about it...Somebody has 2 Say Something. 

So I'm a Dichotomy of All These Contrasts but That's What Makes Me...Me! I'm Tha Ultra Combination Baby of Everything tha 80s and 90s stood For...Family, Ego, Hip Hop, Fashion Boom, Supermodel Era, King of Pops, Material Gurls, Kiddy Pop, Meaningful TV, Celebrity Earned for Actually Being a Good at What U Do, Ultimate Party Kids who Were Also Tha Smartest in School, Holidays Meaning Family and Friends not just Cash Cows, Church Making a Difference in Tha Community, Tha Fitness Boom on Society,  Saying 'Hi' and Speaking 2 Strangers on Tha Street, Having Respect For Your Elders...I could Go On and On, but Everything From 'Thug Luv' to Seeing How One a Person like a Princess Di or Mother Teresa Can Change Tha a World, That was Imputed in Me. I'm a Combination of Those Things. A Unique Dude who has a Unique Perspective. It's So Different.

With our Dating a Life and Stuff, I can talk for hours just on This Week alone and Tha Lessons Learned.   I always Have wondered if I have 'A Type' when it comes 2 Luv. Like my Gurl has 2 Have This, This and This. A Pretty Face has been Super Consistent with Prior Gurls. Beauty Pageant Flawlessness, or Tha Type of Faces Who Work in Tha Cosmetics Department of Ur Favorite Store. Personality Wise I'm outgoing but I've been Attracted 2 Gurls who are Very Outgoing. Tha Kinds Who are Literally 'Tha Life of Tha a Party'. I have a Ying and Yang of Moments where I'll talk 2 Everybody and Others Where i just Wanna Ride with Tha Top Down and be left Completely Alone. Speaking of Which, Soooooo many people Talk 2 Me while I have My Headphones on. Never met Anybody and I do mean Anybody Who has More strangers or People approach Him or Her while I got my Headphones on. I'm usually listening to music, some LL Cool J or Paula Abdul Or some Justin Beiber or Gwen...Smooth Jazz, whatever I'm in Tha Mood for. But People walk up to me or say 'What Up' like...It's just wild. U have 2 spend a Day with us. It is a Celebrity Lifestyle...It is.

Lately though, I've wondered with at his 'Type' thang and If it really Exists. My diversity in Body Types is As a Numerous as Tha Grains of Sands Surrounding Tha Egyptian Pyramids. Although I'm open 2 Whoever...I'm not sure if I should go into this right now. It's 2:15am in Tha Morning...Whatever. I seem 2 Like Very Curvy Gurls. That can be a Size 8 to a Size 22. Real talk. I don't like to discuss Bodies and Dating but With Instagram and Social Media how Can U Not. I get Tickeled when All you see are Borderline Naked Pictures of a Person in Each of a Their Posts. I can see maybe 10-20 outta A Hundred, but Everyone?? U need a Picture with Mickey Mouse in there Somewhere. Girls...Some Gurls put themselves out Here So Much...Many Guys Too. It reminds me of a Lyric from one of my Musical Icons, Prince. He said...

'Sex is Not All I Think About. It's All I think About...You.'

So if u put Urself out here, then That's how Guys are gonna treat ya and Definitely Date Ya. That's Why Dating is So Complex, because there is So many Smokes and Mirrors put up. Tha 'Work' Me is Different from Tha 'Home' Me...Tha 'Social Media' Me isn't Tha Same as Tha 'Real Life' Me...So if a Guy is Dating this Gurl who is Attractive and Saw Her Many Revealing Pics say on Instagram. Dates her p, but finds out She's Smart, intelligent and What Have You. He could be, "Wow!! I done got a Catch! She's so much More than What she Projects." Or...He could be like, "Huh. She's Smart, Intelligent, Why is She always Posting Revealing Pictures of Herself, something Doesn't Add Up? Is She a Crazy, Did Guts Do her Wrong in Tha Past, So now She's just a Tease Craving Attention." I'm not Saying not 2 take Pictures of Urself in Swimsuits or Naked cuz I think Tha Body is a Masterpiece and I like Gurls Who are Confident about Themselves no Matter What Shape. I just want Folk to be Consistent With Tha Image they Portray and Present themselves as. There's no worse Feeling than 2 Be on a Date or Heck just Talking 2 Somebody U kinda Had a Crush and 'Thing' for Only 2 Find out That Person isn't Who u Thought They Were. Usually that's in a Negative Tone. So now, Your Disappointed and Left Wondering if There are any 'Real People' left in Tha World. Not fun, let me Tell ya. 

I was Gonna Talk about Me and This Thang with Tha 'Tee' in "T & A" but 2night isn't Right. I'm gonna Write about my feelings on Boobs, Especially Since this Month is Breast Awareness Month. I ignore That "C" word because You don't ever Want 2 Claim Sickness, Many have overcome that Disease simply Because They Mentally Didn't think it Overtook them. That's A Strong Woman's Mentality, not a Gurl's. So incredible. That Life of Positive Thinking is What I'm definitely gonna Have in Whoever I date Next. 

I've decided To only go after Who I feel best matches My Interests. We talk about Looks and Personality, and What I'm seeing and Feeling, is That I attract Tha Best of Tha Best, so that's All I'm...Don't wanna Say Going After, That's all I desire. Sound Egotistical Enough?! No longer am I just Gonna Say, This Gurl Is Super Hot or She Has that White Multi-Colored Logo Louis Vuitton, so she's a Fashionista I gotta Have. No, Bunk That! She has 2 Be 3-D. A Dime, Deserving and Datable. 

With me I'm used to try to Wanna Make a Gurl's Day...Or 'Hey, Let's Do this or That just because I feel like U need a Night out' or I felt like I could Save every Lonely Gurl (Or Guy's, I guess) heart. Not anymore...Somewhere I hear Tha Chords 2 Mark Morrison's 90s Song,  "Return of Tha Mack" Ringing in my head...No more. And even though I'm not on Lil Wayne's "F- These H--s" tip. I'm as Closest as U can get 2 That BorderLine While still Wanting 2 Give Tha Upmost Respect to Tha Ladies.  

I say, Deserving...Not in Tha Sense that a Gurl has to Earn my Love. I say it in Tha Sense that She Has to be Seasoned in this Game of Love. For instance...

U a Kid, and Ur Folks are Loaded with Money. Everybody wants a Bomb first Car. To show off 2 their friends or Just Impress Tha Ladies. So as a First Car, Ur Folks give you a, let's go basic 2night, just a Simple Porsche. Now as a teen, that's a Awesome car. Ur Pops had 2 work a Grip before He got Jis and Now U gave it as Ur First....While this other kid, Also came from a Wealthy Family, but his First car was a beat up 1992 Buick Skylark. But he was Told, 'If u make Tha Honor Roll during Tha Next Two Years every semester, Then Ur Graduation Gift will be A Porsche as Well.' See Tha Difference...

I say this to say, that Many Guys and Gurls, like Myself we try to drop All this Romance, Money, Tickets to Events, Flowers, buying Clothes...To people Who may have not Paid Tha Price to Earn that Lifestyle. So when they get it, it's Sorta Expected and Also don't possess a Full understanding of How good they have it. Me and My homedude Went to Tha Heat game on yesterday or Now, Wednesday. Great seats, we've literally sat everywhere in Tha Triple A except Courtside Next to Tha Bench and That day is coming. Now he has Tha Prospective of Going To Tha Games but we've been spoiled. I used to have Season Tickets in Tha Last row In Tha Upper Level in Section 323 and Over in Section 407. So even though my Guy is Appreciative and Understands how blessed we are To get these Crazy seats to all these Games...I remember when I was in Tha Last Row watching D Wade and Shaquille and 'Zo, so it means Perhaps a Tad more to me cuz I know Tha Journey.

I have a Dream Life and I'm a Dream Lover, let's be honest, Tha Ultimate Catch in regards 2 Luv. I really believe that. And u can email me at poohdaddy21@hotmail.com if u differ. For a Gurl to really, I mean REALLY Appreciate a Guy like me she Has had 2 Go through Tha Heartbreaks, Tha Ups and Downs, Tha Lies told to her Face, Tha Fakers and Overrated Ballers who Thought Money Could Buy her Love or Pussy...She Has to have Gone Through those Experiences..,Through Those 'Wilderness' Years...Through Seeing All Her Friends be Happy, and Her Still Wondering If She's Too Beautiful and Too Smart cuz She cannot Understand Why She's Tha Single One out Tha Bunch....Once she's been Molded by those Moments then She'll Appreciate What She's Found in Me.

No longer am I Tricking off Money...No longer am I sending 'I thought of You a Texts when I saw...', My Friendship and Relationship Jeans are Premium. And I'm not gonna Go All Out for Somebody who Won't Appreciate it or Understand Tha Sacrifices Materialistically or Spirituallly to make it happen.
My Golden Reserve of Luv, Fun and 'Best Time of Ur Life' will be shared with those Whom I feel enjoy How good life is...And How good THIS Life is.

Fin.

Tha Gong has Gone off, it's 3:15am in Tha Morning. And I was Just get Wound up and Started!!! Ha ha! I was starting to get loose...But I gotta Try to get an Hour and a half or so of sleep. I'm writing from My Heart and Not for a Show. Just for an Audience of One. It might just be Me...Then again, as I'm Learning...

What's New.

Galaxia.




No comments:

Post a Comment