10.25.2015

Half & Half.



(Galaxy Note: Dude, Evidently I'm not paying My Art Editors Enough Money cuz They Left me in Tha Middle of Today's Post. So Tha Font is Gonna be a Little Skewed at Tha Bottom Half. Hopefully Tha Words Still Shine Through. 'Chow!')

Oh, That Familiar Tune...'Mirror, Mirror...On Tha Wall'.
When Did Sexiness become A Contest Of Who Can Best Ball.
Fast Cars...Faster Women...Ski Parties With Snow on Bathroom Stalls.
Egos, Arrogance and Conceit Having Threesomes...Ignoring Tha Warning on Tha Condom that Says...Pride Goeth Before a Fall.

Simple Guy...Upscale Life...Swag on Point Like Chris Paul.
South Beach Address...LA Area Code...Wanting a King of Pop History Statue...20 Feet Tall.
With a Bio Soundtrack Produced By Tha Neptunes...A 2K15 Usher only Difference Being, 'U Do Have 2 Call'.
Burberry, Fendi, and Elevenparis I Buy on Tha Streets...But Tha Boutiques of Fun...Luv...and Ha Ha!... Are Where I Constantly Visit inside My Soul's Mall.

Surrounded By Beauty Constantly...Our Life is What U Imagine on a MTV Video Shoot.
Music Jamming...Everybody Dancing...Ace of Spades or Ciroc being Passed around Like a Monopoly Game of Endless Loot.
Only I Allow Vixens of all Shapes and Sizes on Tha Set, Tha Only Barometer being Can U Hula Hoop?!
Never Gonna Discriminate cuz True Beauty is Silent...So Many are Screaming Loud...But Tha Most Beautiful Gurls Always Have Their Confidence on...Mute.

Chasing Fame...While Cars Chase Me...Whenever I drive, it Feels like People Have 2 Something 2 Prove.
I Roll up at a Stoplight, Say on US-1...2pac or Miley Banging on Tha System...Then I begin 2 Hear Engines go...'Vrooom-Vrooom!'
When Did Miami Have a Grand Prix Race? Besides I'll win anyway...I'll let ur Lack of Self-Confidence Get Tha Best of U..Trying 2 Show Urself or Ur Gurl that Me and Our Ride isn't Tha Perfect Bride and Groom.
She Was Tight When I First Saw Her, She's Still my Gurl Today...Bra Showing on Tha Outside, But a Always Dropping Her Top...She's What I wanted...Luxury, Sporty and a Beach Babe. Checkmate! Now Make Ur Move!

This Stuff Happens All Tha a Time...Just Imagine When I Show a Up on TV or On Ur Kid's Cereal Box.
Being on Tha News 24/7...Primer Impacto at 5pm...Nightline with Tyrone Koppel At Night...Thst a Last Show was a Shout out 2 Jaime Foxx.
Our Lifestyle of Having Tha Hottest Friends Around...A Real Life Version of Jen, Joey and Courtney Cox.
Always Having Fun...Sharing Tha Largest Laughs on Earth...And Who Knows on Each Door Knob You Might Even Find a Sock.
For Those I Luv I'll do Anything 4...That Ranges From Kisses Below Tha Balmain Belt to Outta Nowhere Sharing a Gift of a Hublot Wrist Size Clock.

I'm in My Studio Writing This, But I may need 2 Place a Call 2 Drizzy so He Can Give Me Tha Code 2 Tha Wi-Fi.
My Internet Connection is Hungry Jacked Up Right Now...Man, I could Use Some Flapjacks Right Now, With Grassfed Scrambled Eggs topped With Organic Cheese On Tha Side.
You Are What You Eat, I'm learning That Day By Day...I just Hope I Don't Turn into a Chicken, That would Make My Cry.
Getting One Pimple is Enough for me 2 Have a Nervous Breakdown...Grabbing Every Tweaser, And Push Pin in Sight...Puss Gushing Everywhere, Hoping That By Tha Time I hit Tha Club it'll All Dry.

This Life of Run and Shoot...Almost like My Head Coach has Turn My Adventures into a NFL Playbook.
Running a 'West Coast Offense' with a Galatic Marino at QB...Taking Risks...Balls Flying Down Long Field...Every Chace U Look.
On Tha Sideline, It's Buck Wild As Well...Crazy Fans on Sunday's, Doctors and Teachers Tha Other Six Days...Cheerleaders that Make Every Guy's Head Be in a Constant State of Shook.
Touchdowns Are Tha Only Acceptable...A Super Bowl Win is Tha Only Goal...If I Didn't believe I Could Win, That American Airlines Flight Via Tha Hoosier State, I Would Not Have Even Took.

Now I'm Around Bachata...Smoke from a Stogie, Which is Fine Cuz I Grew Up Watching EspaƱol on TV.
Odalys Garcia from Lente Loco was like My Ultimate Crush...OMG! Every Domingo Noche, I would Dream That I Could Have a Mamacita...I never Knew a Show Hidden Cameras could Be So Sexy.
Sofia Vee on Fuera de Serie was Nice, While I Always Got Pumped Watching Tha Dance Show Caliente or Tha Wackiness of Tha Show Control...Tha Appealing of Fun and Hotness was Appealing 2 Me.
So I guess it's Only Fitting that I ended Up in The Republic of Miami...I'm a Very International Type of Guy...Kinda feel like Tha Spanish Culture was in a Way Already Pre-Instilled in Me.

Here We Are Today, Ready to Use Our 'Luv and Fun' Battering Ram 2 Bash in Any Door that Has Left Me Out in Tha Cold...or Heat...Snow or Rain...Freakin' All of Tha Above!
I've Snook into Joints before, So this Isn't Nothing New...At a Tha Filmore here in South Beach I Once Ran Through Tha Side Doors, Sprinting Up and Down Stairs like it Was '95 All Over. And Biggie & Puff just Walked into Tha Club!
Today I Understand What I Want, What I Desire...How 2 Celebrate Each Day Whether or Not I Have Champagne Bub.
Kinda Felt Like I've been Through it All...From Tha Moments Where U feel Like U Can Pluck any Gal...To Those Lonly Nights Where U Question God...Wondering if U Should Meet Ur Ol' Buddy Jack Daniels At Tha Pub.

My Soul and Heart is More Determined Than Ever, This Lifestyle So South Beach Worthy Has Been Fun...I'm Always Just a Kid, Yet These Streets is Where I Grew.
Lessons on Money, Women, Sex and Fame Hit Me From All Angles...No Better Place 2 Get Your Hard Knocks Degree Than This...Where Discotecas Close in a Heartbeat and Where Condos Are Always New.
If I Had One Piece of Advice if They Wanted This Lifestyle...Just One Thang 2 Tell Somebody Who Wants a Life of Shopping, Great Eats and Calming Sands On Tha Ocean Blue.
It Would Be Simply...Party Wisely. Don't Let Tha Flash Fool You. Be Sexy Within and Tha Gurls WILL Find You....

And...No Matter Who Hates or Doesn't Want You...Hum Tha Song of 'Fun & Luv'...

Cuz in This Town...That is Tha Only Thing That May Get...

U Through.

Galaxia!
B Confident. B Strong!



No comments:

Post a Comment