10.13.2015

Early Morning Boos.




3:47am...And Go.

Tha Other Day I pondered Tha ill fated word 'Retire'...Cuz I felt I had Nothing more 2 Say.
This Single Life of Mine has Turned Flat out Wild...I got Tha a Most Beautiful Gurls LITERALLY Around me 24/7... All Day.
Borderline about 2 Drive Me Nuts...They say  Looks Aren't Everything But So many Pretty Faces...Real & Fake Boobs and Butts in My Face...It's So Cray.
Used 2 It...And This Season is Gonna be One 2 Remember, I can Feel it...'Fun & Luv' is Tha Magnet and I'm finally getting our Due Pay.

But This Game of Patience is Something Else...Sometimes It really Stinks How Long U Have 2 Wait until Ur Time Arrives.
Inside You Know That Ur Perhaps Tha Best 2 Have Done It...Prepared By Tha Celebrity and Luv gods Themselves, yet Have 2 grab a Ticket and wait in line like a Deli wanting Fish 'N Chips Dive.
That's Tha Tough Part...When u Look Around and KNOW others haven't Experienced Half of What U've Gone Through Times Jackson Five.
It seems So easy 2 Them While You Have Those Wars Within...Whether 2 Continue...Should I or Shouldn't I ask this Person Out...My Wings are So Beautiful Yet Will I ever get a Chance 2 Fly.

My Pops Once told me, 'You're Gonna Be Hard 2 Please'...Exposed 2 So Many Successful People...So Many Beautiful People...Perhaps He Was Right.
Tha Gurls You want are Sometimes Always Taken...You Don't Want at tha World But An Entire Galaxy...Looks aren't Everything But Masterpieces have Conditioned Tha Eyes of My Sight.
I expect Tha Best...I have Earned Tha Best...No One can Say this Was Easy...So Much Fuel from 'Hate' and 'Pain'...Never knew My Spacecraft needed So much 2 Take off Flight.
I shake My head Of What happens 2 Me on a Daily Basis...How I have 2 Sacrifice...All Tha 'Let's just Get Through This'...A Leader sometimes takes a Backseat and Need Not be a Star Every Single Night.

My Heart Pours out My feelings on Luv and Fun...More Specifically Dating...Tha Stories we Share, Especially from a Guy with an Ego like Mine...One should never Dare.
Lessons on Trials...Games...Pain...True Friendship...I still got So much More 2 Share, that I Haven't Told...At Times it's like Does Anybody Really Even Care.
I know So many Gurls and I wonder How Did this Guy get Her...While I've Paid Every Single Due on Luv...But have Yet 2 Have found Tha One Half 2 Life's All-Time Coolest Pair.
Thoughts of Will it Always be This Way...How Come My Life is So Complicated Runs Through ur Mind...I'm just a Goofy Kid who's been Constantly Hit Blindsided Like a Winter Deer.

But when You Say, 'I Want Tha Most Beautiful Gurl In Tha World'...Tha B-Side to that Thought means Your Gonna Have 2 Go Through Much More Than Average Men.
Every Step and Crazy Experience Must Be Hit Along Tha Way, You keep getting Knocked Down but Must Get up Time and Time again.
You look around And Everybody You know Is Living Life...While You're This Blue Chip Luv Bird Just Itching and Wondering if You'll ever get In.
You get Tired of Tha Process...Tired of Having 2 Wait Your Turn...Tired of Tha Near Misses, and Tha Early AM writings That are Embarrassing and Which Shouldn't Be Told...Even 2 Your Pen.

What Doesn't Kill you makes U Stronger, I guess...Lately, I'm just Pushing As Hard as I can...With Faith and Belief That I'll be Ready.
It Ticks me off at How Much Molding and Remixing I have 2 Go Through...Almost think That Tha World is Gonna Miss Out on a Stud Who is As Good as Mama's Spaghetti.
It's just that Last Step...Don't even wanna write about this Now...But That Final Step where Fun becomes a Job...And U no longer Good Enough 2 Be Friends but actually Have a Deep relationship With Wilma and Betty.
Lot on my Mind This Morning...Have 2 Meditate Success my Way...Again...I just Wanna Play...My Soul is So Anxious like a Ginuwine Jam...Trying 2 Hold This Horse Steady.

You have Those Moments Where u Wonder if it's even Worth it...Recently I had some more episodes Develop that left Me Wondering Maybe Not.
I'm Always Tha Motivator...Tha Pace Car on This Track of 'Luv and Fun'...Folks look at me Like I'm just a Boy Toy Who is Cool, Has Money and is Not afraid 2 Jot.
But when u reach This Stage in Your Life, Unless you're In Luv, Which I'm Not...it's So Tough to Find Something or Anybody 2 Motivate You...It's Tha Price for Being So Hot.
I get Bored With Some Gurls...I got a Wardrobe That'll Make Anna Wintour Cry...You have 2 Play Tricks With Your Mind 2 not Make You Wanna Stop.

Little Things...A Guy has a Gurl You Want....Will you be ready when Opportunity Knocks...I'm like Jordan in That Every Little Thing from Not Saying 'Hi' to a Non-Call Back for a Job is Used as Fuel.
I'm Tha Ultimate Competitor...Probably Why I was Captain of Every Single Hoops Team I played on Through College, cuz I'm willing to do whatever It Takes 2 Win Tha Duel.
That's Why With Luv I'm Trying not to look At Things as Win/Loss...Sometimes I Do, Ciz I got All these "Things" but Tha Door on This Has Been Shut...Leaving me with a Feeling Uncool.
Why don't They See I'm Tha Best Free Agent on Tha Market? And why Do I have to Be Soooo Strong when I just Want a Life of Laughs, Giggles and Freaky Parties Chilin' around Tha Pool.

It's 4:47am...I don't even Wanna Go in 2 Work 2day...Fudge!!! Just Tired of Tha Same Ol', Same 'Ol...Nobody Wants to Hear one Complain when They got a Sobe Crib, And it seems I always get my way.
Anything Can Change in Tha Blink of An Eye...No One Really Motivates Me, I have to Self Search for it...Your Mind Can get Weary From Constantly Mustarding up Mirages But this is How Tha Great Ones Play.
Just Have 2 Push Through This AM Madness...Be Positive...Close Your Eyes...Know What You Want and Go Get it...While Letting Nothing Stand in Ur Way.
All things Are Past...We're gonna Start From Scratch Right Now...And We're Gonna Make Now The Beginning to a GHD...

Or...

A Good Hair Day.

What a Way 2 Begin One's Day huh?!!

Go! Fight! Win!!!
Galaxia!




No comments:

Post a Comment