1.08.2015

Will Work For Sleep.




So What Do We Right...Or Rite...Or Wright...(C'mon Man!)...What do we write about on today?  Especially when I just got off tha phone with My Bank indicating that somebody hacked into my account, and were trying to still my Chalupas right from under my nose.

Not Cool.

Funny thing is, this isn't tha first time somebody has stolen my cards or Identification...What can you do, right?  I'm carrying cash on my from now on.  Enough with this Debit stuff...I mean real gangstas carry bills with them anyhowser right?!!  So...enough with that...

Life is funny.  I got so much to jot down on tonight, that it's not even funny.  You know what I need to get some rest.  Promise you Ms. Diary, that I'll let you have it during tha next post.  No need 2 short change ya on tonight.  Need some sleep.  This South Beach lifestyle of Work and Play...I need a balance.

And I will get one.

Eat this Cilantro Rice and Black Beans with this Grilled Chicken...Cuz this is probably tha last day of me eating anythang of tha Rice sort before I go on this Extreme Pro Athlete Diet.  I luv it with that No Sugar Added Light Kraft BBQ Sauce, but since I ran out, all I have is this Ragu Chunky Super Vegetable Primavera sauce to add to it.  It's good...And I'm so weird.

(Huge Blow...)  I got so much stuff to do...Wash Car...Wash Clothes...Lawyer Talk...Air out my Sneakers that have been in their boxes.  I got (Cough, Cough) amount of Kicks that I haven't even worn.  Trust me, it's a lot.  To give you an idea, when I moved to my new place, I had to make one trip just for shoes, and it filled up Sasha, My Ride to tha Max....Got to Organize Hot Wheel Cars...Stop By Ikea...Get some Oranges and Strawberries for tha Juicer...Withdraw Money 2 Send...Find Out where to Dry My Clothes after I begin this New Training Camp Style Workout...Trick out my HTC M8 One phone to tha Max...

I even have a bag from Urban Outfitters of some stuff I ordered that's just been sitting in my place for tha last few days unopened.  What is going on with me?  Is it tha Sodium in tha Foods???  I got to get it together...Letting all this Drama with Gurls get me off my Rocker...Seems like I was just Cussing up a storm yesterday trying 2 figure out why ME (Of All people...)  Have to continue to go through episode after episode after episode...Why can't it just be easy, haven't I gone through enough.  I just want a Simple Life like Gwen and Tha Boys Sing about.  That's it.  Have a Job where I'm Making a Dent in Tha World, and Where everybody sees tha Fun and Luv that Life can Have.  And Find a Dame who's cool and real...Sexy would be nice to, but...At This point, I just want people who luv 2 enjoy life to surround me.  I got too much other TMZ stuff going on.

We're cool, and appreciative...Just 2night dude, I'm a little tired.  Some days it ain't easy being Tha Kid.  I don't care who reads this...Cuz it's our diary, and as Ur pushing and pushing to what U Think is a Successful Life, Your gonna run into a lot of thangs U don't understand, and wonder, 'Why is this so hard?' But as I was driving on Sunset Ave. tonight, I saw a sign on a Church that read...

Every Valley Has A Mountaintop.

End of Conversation.

A. Galaxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment