1.24.2015

Life's Reset Button.


I just got woken up out of a late night nap with a call with some news that My High School Basketball Coach Mr. Robert "Bear" Falls passed away.  Definitely we send prayers to tha family Mrs. Falls and Robin, his Daughter.  Speechless, really.  Been awhile since I've spoken to him, and a few weeks ago I was going to call up just to surprise him...Never could I expect to hear this though.  He made an impact on our life on and off the court.  From Tha Practices to Tha Games, it's too many memories to name.  Where we are now wasn't just a One Man show.  People Have given us encouraging words, a 'Kick in Tha Pants' whenever we needed it, So many to name have made an impact on our life to make us who we are today.  You look back at those times you have with people whether during time-outs in a crucial situation, or sitting on tha bench to laughs you shared during passing periods in school.  Those times are golden.  Coach Falls...May be Gone but never will be forgotten.  And for that, we'll always have a Luv and appreciation in our heart somewhere.

Life is crazy.  And This Week has been Rough.  No way around it.  Not only from Coach Falls Passing...You had us finishing off tha craziest month of working than I can ever remember.  No rest, going from Job 2 Job, tiredsome in a lot of ways.  This past week our favorite Hoops player Kobe Bryant got hurt again, and it's possible that he could miss tha remainder of the season.  You have our ever growing saga in "Galaxia Gurls" where every day it seems like a gurl comes and goes out of our life. Trying to find Fun tha best way I know how, tha search has been very trying.  I'm strong, and have tha will to push, 'Yeah', but every blue moon you just wish it could seem a tad easier.  Not complaining at all, yet I do feel like at times I supposed to be like a 'Superhero' and Life looks at me like a robot who doesn't have feelings, or Never gets frustrated or tired or Is supposed to always look on tha bright side when I just want to either cry or cuss up a storm cuz it seems like everythang you do isn't good enough.  You feel like you're scoring 50 points or consistently getting Triple-Doubles, yet are losing tha game.  I'm trying to enjoy 'Tha Process' but what about when That Process is taking forever?  Ain't so easy....

With Me, I'm always striving for Tha Next Level.  Moms or Pops may tell me that where I'm at isn't so bad, and even how others would LUV to be in your shoes, but I just feel like 'There's More' and also that I haven't even gotten started yet.  Krazy 2 think that but it's true.  It's 'That Reset Button' that I keep on feeling like I have to hit, that really gets me, I guess fired up.  That Beat up Thang!  When This doesn't Happen...Hit Tha Red Button...When This Person leaves Your life...Hit Tha Red Button...Car Get Hits...Hit Tha Red Button...Or When Your Schedule is All Outta Whack...Hit Tha Red Button...Well, I'm Tired of That!  I know others feel me as well.  You feel like Your Faith and Will is tha Highest it's ever been, so isn't it time for it to pay off, and not feel like your going into this Ride or Die Shootout with a Gucci plaid Butter knife.  Sometimes I'll share stories of our Life, and People would look at me so Crazy...I be like, "You've Never had 2 go Through That?"  It's almost like that 1% of Tha 1% truly understand, and when U try to bring in others, some really don't care or want a piece of this Cake.

I talk about my Dating Life and relationships with Gurls of tha Opposite Sex a Whole Lot.  Perhaps too much, but this is my Reality.  We either are dealing with situations that everybody else who are Single, Have some Cash or are Self-Proclaimed Sexy, deal with...Or Episodes that Nobody can comprehend for it to happen.  You have to Stay in Ur Lane, as Miss Miley Cyrus  would say and Do Your Thang.  And not get caught up into what other people are doing.  Or What Somebody looks like on Friday Night Cuz Come Monday Morning..Heck, Saturday Morning you may have an entirely different opinion of that person.  

I was driving to work early this Saturday...Yeah, Fun right?!  It was Krazy, I walked out tha backdoor of my apartment building, people were out and about her in South Beach.  I make a turn down Jefferson Ave, and to my left I see a Steel Gray Ferrari just parked on tha corner, with a Guy and a Super Curly Haired Gurl just making out like Tha World Was Gonna End in 3 Hours.  Never Hate on That.  I Turn down 5th Street and there were Gurls EVERYWHERE!  This Club Y or something just letting out right there accross from Tha Burger King on 5th Street...Not sure if it was a temporary club, or a Party tossed for this Miss Universe Pageant or what...Just saw these gurls in Tha Middle of Tha Street, in Ultra Tight Black Dresses, and I was thinking, 'I rather not be going in to work and would rather be coming back from some play.'  That's just Real Talk.

Once Again You have to Hit That Red Button to Remain focus.  Those Gurls were kind of Hot though. Just Saying.

What I've tried to do is try to remain centered in what you are going after.  You May wonder why is it so hard for you and not for others...Must remember that you aren't going after what others may be going after.  That Career...That Relationship...That Fun Life that you want may not have as many steps and trials as tha Thang Others are going for.  Looks and So Called 'Age' doesn't mean that a person is better than you.  You can't automatically think, "Man, this Gurl is so attractive that every guy is throwing themselves to be with her" or Think, "This Guy is 45 years old, I know he has more experience on tha gig and can do this job better than me"...Ahhhh...Not So.  We Make Assumptions on What We See or by What Stats a person has and automatically Judge solely on that alone. Consistency is Tha Key.  And Realize that Anybody can Go Hard for A Wedding or On A Club Night or To Look Good for their Appearance on Caso Cerrado, but can you do it All Tha Time?

I was Watching tha Weekly TV Show with Duke Basketball Head Coach...Coach K, and he was talking about tha difference from High School to College.  How in High School, you can get  by some games not working hard, or playing a mediocre team...And as T.I. and Iggy Say...We don't want No Mediocre Right?! Promise U that song is tha Story of my life Right Now...From Her Head to Her Toes To A Shaved Brazilian Bush to...I Better stop kids may be reading this.  But In High School, you can "Get By".  When you get to College, especially at a School Like Duke University, you have to be on your game..."All Day, Every Day".  At Practice, in Tha Weight Room, During Games...Even in Class b/c you have tha spotlight on you, and people you don't even know are looking up to you.  So I took that personal, as an area that may be holding me back from tha Blessings and Jobs and Those Chicas that I Want to date.  I expect a lot from Gurls who I am with....No Chipped or Half-Painted Nails....Keep herself Clean Inside and Out...Want Her Dress and Style to Be on Point whenever we go out...This is Getting way 2 Intimate 2night.  But as a Guy Who wants those thangs, I need to look at myself as well.  Am I on point 7 days a week....24 hours a day.  Sometimes we look at Celebrities or Tha Mega-Stars in a Chosen Field and wonder what separates them from others, and this line is so 'Ally Mcbeal Thin' that tha only thang really is...Consistency.  

Say This and I'm Done, and I'm Gonna eat my dinner of Turkey and Eggo Blueberry Multi-Grain Waffles....As A Guy Who Thinks Tha Galaxy Revolves Around Him, and Other Dudes Alike, I know Myself, need to watch Tha Impossible Standards that we put on Tha Gurls We Want as a Mate, Desire as Our Fantasy or Want To Have Sex With, and understand that We Have to Hold Ourselves to Those Same Standards.  We Can Act like Gurls aren't supposed to sweat when they work out...Or Don't Ever Have to Go 'Poop'...Tha Prettiest Gurls 'Do-Do' always smells Tha Worse! Always remember that...Or That a Gurl isn't supposed to be tired from Waking up to Go To Class, Then Head Straight To Work, All Without Eating a Decent Meal, and Expect Them to Never to Have a Chanel Bag Under their Eye.  

You may Expect this Unreachable Standard, but don't trip, when tha gurl calls you out on what you haven't been doing.  If u want a gurl to be in Tip-Top shape like she's trying out for Nuestra Belleza Latina, Then You better be in Tip Top Shape as well.  You Complain she has too many Guy Friends...Then we need to look at How Many Lady Friends you have...You tell tha Gurl Her Cooking Stinks, and She'll never be Like Your Mom...Then Perhaps You need to pick up a Skillet every once in a while and put You money where Ur Mouth is.  I'm just speaking real...Cuz This is coming from a Guy who's probably missed some opportunities with cool gurls cuz I said, "Tha Bottom of Her feet are dirty so she doesn't take care of her Kitty Kat" or "This Gal eats Mayo on Her Sandwich, I Hate Mayo, So She's of No Use to Me".  So Austino Galaxia, u tell me that You wouldn't date this gurl cuz she like Mayo?!  I Was a jerk and a Prick Man, but I've learned my lessons, and I just want Guys Like Me Who Like Tha Finer Thangs Materialistically, and Who Adore Tha Most Beautiful of Gurls Physically and Personality Wise, to Make Sure That We Ourselves are on Point, and Aren't Expecting A Gurl To Be This 2K15 Madonna, Who Never Gets Sick or Doesn't ever Have Lettuce stuck 2 Her Teeth, When We Have Improvements to Make ourselves.  Gurls Aren't Just Toys To Play With and Toss Away....That's For Another Day.

Time 2 Go To Work and Figure Out What My Next Plan of Action Is.  One of My Homegurls told me about this opportunity to Own a Nice Condo in a Bomb Downtown location over in tha main land in Miami.  Interesting...What a Life...You Just Move 3 small blocks from tha Sands Here in South Beach, and already you thinking about Tha Next Move! Krazy...Become More Consistent Galaxia and You'll Get What you Want.  I Promise.

And for That, I Guess Once Again, I Have to...

Hit Tha Reset Button.

Austino Galaxia.

Thanks Again, Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment