8.02.2015

Memo: Just Released From Star Treatment!




Amazing Tha Feeling I get from Dipping my pen in my Ink Jar.
Almost Tha same when U get Tha Digits from that Hot Tender at Tha Bar.
A new book has Arrived, One which Seemingly dropped From Tha Stars.
A dream Come True...Like being on Tha Price is Right and Winning A Car.

Speaking of Dreams I had a Different one 2day...During my Early Morning Nap.
One where I was Like Adopted...By This Ultra Wealthy Family...Went from Gangsta to Lil Chap.
It was a Super Rich Mom and Her Daughter who's Wallet and Body was Truly Stacked.
They were So Happy 2 Have me in Their Home...it was a Mansion like Fitty or Curtis Jacks.

They Had Room after Room...everything u could Want with a Library full of Books.
Even Had a Maid I think...She was so Open with us as well...Authentic Not a Crook.
I recall Tha Daughter Having a Wardrobe picked out for Me...a GQ Closet of Looks.
She came 2 me with a YSL Sweater or a True Religion Polo...They covered Every Cranny and Nook.

Off To a School We went...This School was Richie Rich...like Ultimate 90210.
It was A Private Joint Too...Sweaters, Polo Team, Tha Carefree Laughs in Tha Hall when U Got Dough.
Tha Daughter was Mad Popular on Tha Campus...It doesn't hurt if Tom Ford gives U A Personal Sew.
Tha Guys were Tha Preppy Type...Tha Gals were Catholic School Freaky...This was like a TV show.

What Stood out though was I was 'Tha Man'...Like Drake in Tha 'Motto' Song.
EVERYBODY was Cool with Me...Like Nuthing I could Do Could Be Interpreted as Being Wrong.
I wouldn't Have My Homework, but That was Ok...I wasn't Looked at as a Ding-Dong.
Think I played A Sport, Like Hoops...I owned That School...of $, Prestige and 'Forgotten at Home' Thongs.

In that Dream everything came to me...And it was if I was living as Tha 1 Percent.
Not Just with Tha Money, but With Knowing that Whatever I do...My Image wouldn't Get a Dent.
I didn't want 2 wake Up a From it AT ALL...it was more Like a Vision Heaven Sent.
Recently I released all Those Disappointments from Life, Females...Unseen Frustration I had Pent.

I was at Tha Gym, Getting a Massage, and My Homegurl Digging my Muscles kept telling Me 2 Relax.
I was Trying but When u are Climbing this Mountain, it seems Like Everything Comes with A Tax.
Now I feel so Good knowing that U have 2 go Through...before u Land that Broadway role of Cats.
It's not Easy at all...Right when u think U got Tha Cheese...Out comes Life's Tha Man of Bats.

Yesterday I was at Tha Triple A for This Chayanne concert, and I could feel it Literally in Tha Air.
All of these Beautiful Women coming To Me...Like Tha Whirl-A-Twirl at Tha State Fair.
Recently it has been so Crazy, and I'm gonna Say why...Opting For Truth Instead of Dare.
Feel like Tha Life we've Always wanted is How we're Living...No Longer Running From Tha Spotlights Glare.

Our life is Filled with a Lot of Stuff...Money Talks, Stylist Closet, and Gurls out of Perfection's Dream.
I used to wonder if Being myself could Ever Work...Mean Out of Tha Stars my Soul was Beamed.
Am I too Different? Too Freaky yet Holy...2 'I wanna get 2 know U...But let Me Unhook Your Bra Seam.'
There are so Many aspects to who I am and for Awhile it felt Not Worth Wanting My Nane 2 be on Life's Hall of Fame Team.

People knew me...But not Knew Me...Whenever some got close it would Just Stop.
I would have 2 toss out Litmus Tests to see if Somebody was Real or just Wanna use my Name 2 get in Good with Fun's Cops.
Many would Fail Every Time...Leaving me Bewildered 2 How come others Never get Tha Red Light of Stop.
But with Me I'm constantly Forced 2 Hit Tha Brakes...On Every Single Block.

Presently and Past I've been cool with a Lot of Folks...All Races...Straight, Gay and even Bi.
So as I Would Examine my Luv Life on Tha Daily, one Word would Stand Out...'Why?'
How can Somebody Know So Many People...Be Cool with so many sexy Dames...Yet Be 'That Guy'.
Like that Gorgeous Gurl who's Smart, Funny and Cool...Who's Wings of Luv Have Yet 2 Fly.

I would come Home Sade-Like thinking 'Is it a Crime' to want to Be Tha Best and Be known For Eternity?
U get tired of Seeing others Get blessed when Inside U Know they haven't Gone through Tha Half of Me.
Rejected Resumès...Weddings with No Dates...if I'm so Cool and Sexy...How come Life is Putting me Through this Nightmare I always See.
Nobody sees Tha Hours of Trial & Error one puts in...They never See Hova's Rejected Roc's just Tha Dynasty.

With each Experience and Definitely with Every Gal I would Marvel...Can't they see This is as Good as it Gets?
Nobody else is gonna Make u Laugh, Give you CNN conversations, all Tha While Not Caring if Ur Panties Do or Don't get Wet.
It was 5:1 Vegas Odds Dude...For Every 5 Gurls that would Like Me as a 'Friend'...Brought 1 Gal I liked to Crap out on my Amor Bet.
So many Gurls with Guys...Or who were Intimidated by Tha Life, it reached a point Where I got a LA Number just so I could Forget.

You rather be Miserable when if U get 2 know Me you'll be like a Princess...Yet when in Need here You Come.
Tough position to be in...but Gurl after Gurl would treat me this Way...On this No Carb Diet but Not Wanting 2 Eat But just Near Tha Buns.
This Gurl wants attention...This other Gurl doesn't want you but wants Tha Option of Choosing You...for about 2 months this year I had NO FUN.
Luv Episodes u don't Understand..."Perfect" Job Interviews gone 2 Waste...Only thing Missing was A cigarette, A Last Meal and a Gun.

When ur Going through a Serious Growth Era...U don't See Tha Benefits of Being Tha One Looking From Tha Outside.
While Everyone Else is out on Tha Beach or at a Party...Ur at Home Making 'Self-Motivating' lists Wondering if it's worth One More Try.
You have those Moments where U Thik U Should be Like a Everyone Else...Stop Tha Cheerful Instagram Messages and Never again Declining 'Do U Want a Fries.'
Don't Work out so Hard...How U Dress and  Really Doesn't Get U Laid...So why care when After all this Time you Have Yet 2 Taste a Success' Pie.

What I found out Though is Your Struggles Prepare you For your Dreams...There's a Certain Process to Getting Your Dream Come True.
Told you About My 'Most Beautiful Gurl in Tha a World' prayers...Don't u think Ur a Gonna Have 2 Endure stuff Others Won't 2 Get your Curly Sue?
Your Gonna have 2 Experience EVERYTHING...Lies, Games, Invitations Declined for Boob Jobs...2 get Tha Best one Must go Through Tha Hardest Route...Every Sky not So Blue.
There are Costs to Hopes and Dreams...Some We see...Others we don't see...Both of Which U have 2 Choose to Pay and Do Whatcha Gotta Do.

One More Thang I've Learned...Don't get caught up With Other People's Lives or Even Their Opinion of Say.
They don't Know Really What u've been Through, or What Your Eyes have Beheld...Their Thoughts Could be Skewed cuz of a Bad Day.
You just gonna Have to Experience it Yourself and Go from There, Cuz U are Doing Something a That Cannot Comprehend or Know Of Tha Way.
Unwarranted Jealousy a Forms when in Actuality Ur Life May Be Better than Theirs...I rather be Solo out On Tha Seas of Courage Than with Millions who Are Scared 2 Leave Tha Bay.

Boy I got some Really good Gurl Stories to Share...Perhaps another time...Just a Guy who Understands How Tha Butterfly Felt to be Let out of Tha Jar.
I write Cuz I want Somebody to have Some Form of a Blueprint to What U Will Have 2 Experience when U Allow Ur Dreams 2 Take U Far.
Funny How One Now Embraces Tha Lessons, Tha Moments of Doubt, With Full Understanding That on Tha Road 2 Success Hot Always Becomes of Tha Tar.
I used 2 Question a Why Things Or People Didn't come like I Wanted them to...But Now I've Fully Understood Tha Process to Forming A Special Galaxy...

And Becoming Luv & Fun's...

Super Star.

Galatia!




No comments:

Post a Comment