8.23.2015

Tha 1st Day of Graduation!

Fighting Right Now cuz I don't wanna write, Eye just wrote on Tha other day.
By here we are on this Morning again...With no Idea on What 2 say.
So much going on, our life is Beyond any words...Seems all I want 2 do is Play.
This is Gonna be an Intriguing Post, I feel it...From Kan Yay to Z to Jay.


Am I Tha only one who sometimes hates Tha lessons that u Have 2 go through.
All Tha 'This Close' moments or 'I thought they were Tha one'...Thinking What more can One Do.
Only to come Home and Replay those Episodes like Sherlock Holmes searching For Tha Clues.
Wishing u could have that chance back...Knowing Now that ur outlook Has become So New.

I don't have Any regrets...Yet I quench at Tha Real Life Growth Moments of Choice.
Oh Shoot! I sound like an Oxford Professor with that line...I'm starting to get a Tad Moist!
Like now with Some Gurls I have met...Sexy in their own Way...Each Has Great Bullet Points.
When Ur Close to having Everything U Want...U Have Tha Tendency To Graduate and Skip Tha Course.

It's like Being a Senior in High School and U Got only a Month Left, U know u gonna get that Diploma so U just Wanna Be Out.
Ur in Class thinking about Being at Tha Beach, Studying Tha Bra Strap of Tha Gurl in Front of Ya, Gurls wondering Which guy will Give them Tha Best Bedroom Shout.
Ur Gonna Graduate, Many have been accepted 2 Tha College of their desire, Who cares about Tha GPA...Ur Swag is Hella Good like No Doubt.
After long nights of Study and Sacrifices of Party a Time just for a stupid 'A'...Now u get to Let Your Hair Down And see What This Teenager life is Really all About.

Huh.

Let's get real 2day.

I'm a really crazy guy, people call me weird...Whatever, I think they are Weird really...I mean who eats Mustard with High Fructose Corn Syrup in it? That's another for another time.
In a School, I was in an interesting position cuz I was in a lot of Honor type Classes, Played Hoops and Was in Tha Band too...Which made me socially fine.
I was able to know Everybody from all Races, Personalities and Interests...Those who Party Hard to those Who Study Hard...In my heart Everybody was a Star who Shined.
I remember having an encounter with Bill Clinton and his FBI Boys...They took my Saxophone once and I had to walk up on them Ice Cube style like, 'Dude, that is Mine.'

Being a Kid with an Ego as Mine, I did Homework Tha best I could...Sometimes During a Halftime of a sports Game.
Be watching Tha Bulls with Jordan, Pippen and Rodman and as soon as Tha Halftime Buzzer went off, I'll jot to my Room to Try to Write Down Every State in Tha Great Plains.
Junior High a School was even crazier...Rushing home 2 Watch Tabloid to see What Madonna was wearing at Tha Airport, or a Which Paparazzi Camera did Björk break this time...It Was Insane!
But when it came down 2 Business I was there, with Full Focus...Hoping that Tha Lessons Learned Earlier will Prepare You for Tha Final Exam.

And that's a Where I am now...This Final Exam Stage Where I'm trying to Find Joy in Completing Tha Lesson Workbook.
U've gone Through 100s of Pages Before, and it seems so Boring like Tha Energy of Another Day has somehow Been Took.
People call it Tha 'Dog Days of Summer' perhaps, but me Personally if u aren't Careful it Can Seem like Life is Nothing but a Crook.
U go through and people tell you, 'Oh...It's Gonna Be Ok!'...But Ur Like Freakin' A...You already got a Husband or a Job or a Mansion Home sitting Near Tha Donnybrook.

So now not Fear, but Curiosity is this...Have all...Let me put that in caps...Have ALL Tha Lessons Learned and Quizzes Taken actually Gonna Be on Tha Final Exam Test?
Or has This been a Waste of Time...Waste of Hope and I'll find out that I should've just strove to Have a Normal life like all the Rest.
Almost like Dating a Beautiful Gurl and From first sight u See She Different and Unique, you are Willing to go at Her Pace cuz She's Tha Hottest Gurl You've been with...That U Must Confess.
But After awhile of Long Talks and Emojis on Tha Texts, you Wonder Is this Really gonna Go Anywhere? I mean Is this as Far as I'll get...Church Hugs...I mean At least once let me see u Undress.

Get into that in a Bit, but When ur at Not Tha End Per Se but on Tha Cusp of a New Beginning One really has To Push To Complete Tha Task at Hand.
Writing Seems Boring...U Workout thinking, 'I can be outta shape and still get Tha Babes'...Go 2 Ur Job like They Screwing Me over Anyway Giving that Promotion To Brownnose Dan.
It looks Like that Finals Week is Never Gonna Come, while Ur Buddies are Downing Cold Ones on Ocean Drive, Ur trying 2 Replay how A Convo Could've Went Different if u Ignored Tha Tat on Her Tan.
Hindsight is 20/20 so they claim, but Learning while Being Patient is Ever So Difficult, To Be Honest that May be Tha Most Difficult Thing Known To Man.

This Diary is Borderline Bachelorhood 101 so, let me use this Example when it comes 2 Luv and Tha Process of Tha Date. 
When you've Been around as many Beautiful, Sexy And Mad Cool Gurls as Myself, Tha Process of Patience is Hard, Cuz U Wonder if it's really worth Tha Wait.
You don't feel like asking those Boring questions...'Where R u From?'...'What Do u Do?'...I mean How many more times Do u Have to Go Through this before U Feel U've been cursed By Fate.
Then u try not to compare Tha Previous Gurl to Tha Next one...I'll give u an Example to what I'm saying When Comparing Ashley to Mary-Kate.

U meet Somebody...Go Through Tha Process it doesn't work out, so Now it's a fight of Should I do this Again?
Last Time I paid for Dinner and she Didn't appreciate it and Now is Ghost...So Next time I won't Pay for Dinner, Never ever gonna commit that Sin.
Not Knowing that Tha Next Gurl or Whoever u Meet thinks a Guy paying For Dinner is so Gentlemanly cuz Her Ex was a Nonpaying Creep...So ur previous Episode might have prevented u from Getting In.
Happens all Tha Time...Letting Tha Lessons of a Previous Person inhabit us From repeating That act even though That Act is an Act of those Who Win.

Talked 2 my Pops Tha other day, and we were Discussing Tha R&B Music and how it isn't as prevalent As it was Back in Tha 90s or Early 2 Triple Oh.
I just told him One Reason is Because We don't live in a Romantic Generation...Everything is so Digital that Personal Connection is worse Than So So.
I grew Up thinking and it still isn't...Anything Sexier than...One. A Woman's Natural Jiggle...and Two. A Gurls Voice on Tha Phone...Those two things would give me Such a Glow.
Nobody calls anymore...Which isn't Cool...Fourplay doesn't exist anymore...Instead of a 'Good Bang'...I want Music then Kiss on Tha Neck, Ear...Hand under Bra and Then Work my Way Down Low.

Pops was Saying How us Guys are not As Romantic but also How Many Gurls aren't Holding Us Guys Accountable to How we should Treat a Gurl.
Gurls Allowing us to toss them against Tha wall or Guys Not taking Their Babe out at least 'ONCE' a month let alone a Week...Do us Guys really mean it when we say, 'I'll give U Tha World.'
What happens is When Mediocrity is All You Know, then Mediocrity is All u Expect...So When Somebody Else comes along on a different level u feel unworthy Of a True Romantic Twirl.
Ur making High payments for a AMC Gremlin while Sonebody is GIVING you Tha Keys to a New Mercedes SLR...U think it's Too good to be true so You...I'm just gonna leave that Alone...

So with myself...People may say I have high Standards but it's really about being Exposed to Tha Cream of Tha Crop. 
Tha Situation like Here in Miami, and Definitely Here in South Beach is That Ur Eyes See it's Possible So U may be a Little Greedy and Expectations may Never Stop.
I may pass on a good Gurl who Has a Mad Fun Personality but dresses like a Nun, Cuz I want I just saw a Dime Piece on Collins who's Style is like J. Lo back in her 1999 Debut of Pop.
So I'll risk meeting a Gurl who has Tha combination of Tha first and second Gal...I see it's Possible Physically...And Personality wise...Can An Angel with a Combination of Both...Heavenly Drop.

Might as well let loose 2day...That's an Issue Gurls, here in Miami I know have with Certain Guys, How to Separate One Guy From Tha Next.
A Beauty Dates one Guy who Has Money but claims is Weak in Bed...Let's be real...Meets another Guy who Satisfies her in Bed but Doesn't have Tha Cash as Tha other...That's Kinda Complex.
They say Perfection is Unattainable but here in Miami There is an Illusion that it is...When u meet Somebody Who checks off all Ur High Points especially When they say, 'I always call. Never text.'
Sometimes u just Ride that Person along like a Rent to Possibly Buy agreement...We're Having Fun...Share Some Laughs...but as Soon as I meet somebody Who knows Tom Ford Personally I'm on his Jet.

I'm speaking real today, there's no Shame in My Game cuz this Has been an Issue I've been Fighting Very recently in My Life.
Tina has An unbelievable Booty...But Her Personality isn't like Janice who's Street and Book Smart...Yet Rhonda Watches what she eats and Works Out So Hard...What do I want in a Wife?
U see Characteristics of How a Gurl Dresses, or How another is Dedicated to Her Craft or Even God
And ur like Wow...How come I'm meeting all these Dames without a Permanent Kiss Good Night?
U think about what U've Done with One, I may or May not Do with Another...Wondering if U should Change 'Love' to 'Like' at First Sight.

My approach To Luv and Dating is one of a Baseball Player...After Every At-Bat think about How I was Being Played (I like that phrase! Ha ha!) and then Move on Knowing I'm gonna do Better.

Quick story with no rhymes...

So I'm not lying I really do attract Tha Most Beautiful Gurls around. Been a lot of episodes these last few days but I'll just share this one. My homeboy was having a Birthday thing up near 54th and Biscayne area over in Miami. It was a sorta raining day here in Tha Beach but I took our umbrella just in case. I get to the area which is close to a Little Haiti where I get my hair cut and of course it can bea test of patience to find a parking space. The area is cool it has restaurants and Bars with Valet Parking. Tha kid ain't Valet Parking tonight. Got some Dineros but now 2night. So I Roll around Tha Strip one time really thinking I'm gonna have to walk. I then hit Biscayne and Circle around Tha area again I think I saw something so I did a Miami Style U-Turn in Tha Middle of Tha Street to snatch up this spot. In a matter of minutes Somebody took my desired spot. I drive a few feet forward and another one magically appears. Right in front of Tha Bar or Club I'm going into. How sweet is that! So I backwards parallel park before somebody tries to Okey-Doke me and sneak in. I park feeling like a Million Bucks and here we go.

My spot was right in front of where I was going but I still had to pay streets king. Here in Miami we got those Parking Kiosks where u have to pay and print a ticket to post on Tha inside of ur car dashboard. There's a Kiosk right next to me, so as I walk out I see this Gurl at Tha Kiosk. As I Get Closer I look and see that she's a really cute Woman. Like really cute! She had Long Curly Blond hair, a Flawless Beach tan. She's wearing Black High heels with short Jean Shorts. Her body, and I could tell was one Where she does Yoga or Pilates. Very lithe in build but mucho sexy. My mind wasn't even on that though. It absolutely wasn't. 

She was having mad problems with Tha machine. It wouldn't take her Credit Card. It was weird. So she tells me to give it a try. So I scoot next to her and attempt to put one of my cards in and it's doing Tha same thing to me. As I'm with her I notice a scent of Weed. Don't know if it was from her or from Tha Passing Wind not Sure. Also while I'm like next to her I see she has a Tattoo like Tha Rock over Tha Right side of Her Shoulder and Back. So many females here in Miami have a Tat so it's really no big thang to me. As we're Man vs. Machine Battle it begins to Drizzle. I immediately walked to my ride and grabbed my umbrella and came back. As I came back she met some of her friends I guess cuz one of them was like 'Let's take a Picture!' They posed on Tha sidewalk and I was looking at her cuz her smile could light up Tha night. It literally did.  I overheard her telling her friends that she lived in Fort Lauderdale and was like a Massage Therapist which would explain her body and how fit it was. But still I wasn't on that tip, I was just trying to get my parking ticket. It began to rain harder and both of us tried again with me holding my umbrella over her. And then quickly her for me. Still to no avail...

So I tell that while I was driving around earlier I noticed another Kiosk that was up a little bit further.  If u want to take a walk. So now me and This Woman, total stranger...are walking in Tha rain huddled under this small umbrella just shooting Tha breeze. I ask her what her name was and she told me, as I did to her. She asked where I was going and I told her Tha place and how my Homeboy was having a Birthday celebration there. So she then tells me that she's going to Tha same place cuz her Homegurl
Was having a Birthday thang as well. Once again, How Sweet is That! She asks me where I came from and I told her South Beach but I never been over at this area before to kick it. We get over to Tha Parking Kiosk and I hold Tha umbrella for her and we find out that machine was broke too. So we decide to head back and she gets a phone call. She begins to chat on Tha phone while I'm doing my best impersonation of Michael Jackson's Umbrella Man making sure she doesn't get wet. Evidently it was on of her Gurlfriends telling her how it was inside. Guess it was a lot of Couples inside. She was saying she was with a guy and I distinctly recall her saying, 'You should come outside and meet Austin!. She repeated it twice. She then hung up.

So she tells me what Tha scene is inside saying how it's all couples and how she wasn't really down with that. I make a comment complying with her. Guess she was meeting her friends at a joint right next to Tha original spot. So we simply share a 'Thanks' and 'And Nice to Meet Ya' and parted ways. No hug. No kiss. To be honest we just split. 

So I get to where my guy was having his party, talk to Tha host making sure my car is going to be alright. They said it was and another one of my Homeboys Don Juan shows up almost Simultaneously. So Tha First thing he says is, 'Were you just walking around with a Gurl?' And he gave me a smile which in a Guy Code means She was Kinda Hot. So I said, 'Yeah that was Me.' He said he was trying to call me so I look at my IPhone 6 Plus and saw his Missed Calls. I didn't hear my phone go off at all. So I tell him what happened with this Gurl and he just has that Sly Smile on his face like, 'You Devil'. I was cool knowing that I was just trying to help Ol' Gurl out and then he said...

"You Shoulda got her number!"

And I paused and Tha ENTIRE encounter with her replayed in my mind. Cuz I wasn't Even Trying to Get with her or Any Gurl that but Inside I was like Bloody A, I may have missed an opportunity.

She was a woman but looked like a Gurl. Amazing Smile. Sexy body with a Killa Tan. Her job means she's into taking care of not only her but other people's bodies. Then I started to think about what she was saying. Like I go to Fort Lauderdale all Tha time, Heck may even go after I write this!! But that was an opening...Then I thought about her not wanting to be in a place with Couples. Which i.e. Meant that she was Single. And How many times have I complained about meeting Hot Gurls who had Boyfriends when this Sexy Beach Gurl was right next to me, Air Tight Sharing an Umbrella and Tha Kid was so busy reenacting "Strangers in Tha Night" that he may have missed out on a Beautiful Opportunity with a Great Gal...Who Happened 2 Be Single.

I was Upset to say Tha Least!!!

But I say all this that No matter how tough it is, u can't beat Yourself up. You have to move on and be patient because the longer you play "What If's" with an episode that just passed the more you missed a New door that will open in Front of you. You hate going through these lessons as I have, but they build you to be more prepared than you can ever be for what awaits you. Say this then I'm done...

I've always wanted the best life. To be this Pop Culture Icon who changes Tha world. U have to go through some TOUGH episodes to prepare u for that Status. With me with Gurls...As that 13 Yr. Young Kid I would get on my knees by the bed and Pray for "The Most Beautiful Gurl in Tha World". Now as I think about it, on Tha Flip side of that request was one would have to go through a lot of experiences to get you ready for Her or Them. You have to be Lied to...Dissed...Played...Rejected...Fight having a Every Gurl Like a You but No One Luv You...This is part of Tha process that gets u ready so When Finals Week does arrive You are Ready for that Job...Gor TV Cameras to be in Your Face...For that Beautiful Gurl who through Past Lessons Learned you Appreciate Her for who she is and Not just a "Jump Off" or just a Pair of Boobs with a Hot Set of Legs...Or Not just as a 'Trophy Girlfriend' that U Floss to your Friends and Colleagues trying to Impress them like she's a Thing instead of Falling in Luv with Her As a Person.

I'm in Finals Week but I just want somebody to Not give up cuz it's tough. But if u just hold on and Trust Tha Lessons learned in Your Workbook, You'll find you will be more prepared than ever. 

Sometimes it's not about getting an 'A' but just that U Passed.

It may have taken me longer than I thought but I passed this course.

Yep! Finally...I passed.


Galaxia!
Bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment