8.29.2015

Babes, Dolls And Cougars!!

This is Truly a Situation Where I'm just gonna close my Eyes and Let Tha Diary Write Itself...


Sexy. 

Are Looks all I care about now? In terms of Our life Filled with Beauty?
No Longer do I cherish a Great Personality in A Future Cutie? 
Where Did all this Come From...This Attitude So Snooty.
I can See this is Gonna Be a Wild Post 2day...One Very Moody.

"He Hasn't Found Anyone Good Enough For Him Yet." Words From My Grandma.
Luv Her so...But is it True that Tha Only Girls I hang Around Must Only Drop My Jaw?
U feel Caught in a Pickle...Between Settling or Luving only Dolls Who Hav Plastic Surgery Knife Scars.
It's amazing All Tha Attention we get, Wherever We go...And with Whom Has Set Tha Bar.

Our Diary has Turned Weird...From 'Luv & Fun' to How it is 2 Be Tha Most Eligible Single Alive.
I really Believe that...Guy or Gurl...Not just Cuz of Money or Sex...But Because We've Survived.
Moments Where U Felt Like Tha World Just Doesn't Want Me...Tha Best Unknown Like Tha Early Start of Tha Jackson 5.
So Many Like us...No One Yet 2 Luv us Was Tha Theme...Another Chapter...Another Disappointment...Another Sigh.

I have No Idea why I'm writing Like This 2day... Cuz we have Everything we want and Some More.
But Perhaps Somebody out Here Feels Alone for 'Just Being You'...For Being So Hot and Beautiful...Or Wondering Why Tha Luv Angels Keep Shutting Tha Door.
We don't Profess 2 Know it All, But we've Seen A lot...Going Through Every Step of Tha Way Trying to Settle Tha Score.
That Feeling of 'I Missed out' or 'I Wondered if My Standards Were 2 High'...U Get Fed Up Constantly Making Lemonade outta Lemons...Everyday Being Forced To Pour.

For Reasons Beyond our Control, I'm always...As on Today Discussing Luv...And Dating...And On This Thang Called Beauty and How We Attract.
Some People Find Sexting in Traffic a Major Turn On....My Fav is a When a Gurl is Holding Her Makeup Compact.
From This Homecoming Queen to This Beauty and That One...Guess 2day We'll Go Into What is Sexy 2 Me and Who I Seemingly Always Attract.
Today is Gonna Be Controversial, But A Diary is Supposed 2 Be Personal Feelings Revealed...At Least That's  What it Said on Tha Contract.

I don't know if I should Even write all this Today...

But...

My Life and Pretty Gurls Have Gone 2gether Forever it seems...Back to Our Days of Jack and Jill.
I Recall Being on Tha Front Page of Our Local Paper...If Instagram was Around Tha Hits Would Have Gotten 100 Mil.
Me Playing With Paint with a Gurl That Was Sweet and Cute...It was Just Preschool But Still.
Almost then U knew My Luv Life Would Be For All To See...And So Far Tha Hype Has Lived up 2 Tha Bill.

I never Dated Serious During Those Junior High and High School Days...Spending Most of My Time on Books, Hoops and Playing Tha Sax in Band.
Yet I knew Just about Everybody...Really Interesting...My Social Life Was with Everybody...From Tha Geeks to Tha Thugs...To Tha Jocks and Beauties Whose Hair Matched our Lake Michigan Sand.
One Moment I was in Top Classes Discussing Calculus and How 3.17 equals Pi...Tha Next Talking Bout Shooting Dice and Listening 2 A Homeboy Discuss How 2 Run away from 'Tha Man!'
It was Funny and Entertaining at All Times...So much Fun...almost like Tha Producers of Our Show Had a Plan.

Then When I Hit College it was An Entire New Level...My Boys and Myself Turned Tha Campus out...As Soon Just About From Tha First Day.
Playing Hoops In Tha NCAA Has it Perks...Being a Freshman Ur Usually Quiet and Have 2 Earn Ur Lumps...Not us in Tha Slightest Way.
We were Partying With Tha Who's Who on Campus...Off of Campus...It was Vegas-Like Nights and Everybody wanted 2 Play.
Quick Story involving Another Episode that Made our once Weekend News...Somebody Should call up Tina Fey.

I was A Freshman and Hung out with Some Beauties Who were Upperclassmen and Upper Crust...You'll Figure it Shouldn't Mix.
Welcome to Our Life Dude...So I Had this Computer Class with Some Gurls Whom I wondered if they Could do that Lil Kim Swallow an Entire Pop Can Trick!
So There were Two Gurls in There...They were Seniors...Not Joking When I say This...They Were Arguably Tha 2 Hottest Gurls on Campus...So Sick.
One was Brunette with a Sexy Name and a European Beauty Demeanor...Tha other Had Blond Highlighted Hair with Tha Sexiest of Blue Eyes...With Them Beauty and Brains made a Perfect Click.

I knew them...Shared Friends...Similar Parties Attended...Very Cool...So They Came in One Class and Sat Next To Me.
We Always Talked about Tha Teacher and How 'Out There' She Was...Basically Joking and Laughing Wishing all of us Could Be Back in Tha Dorms Watching TV.
But on This Day, guess Either they Didn't Care or Partied Too Hard Tha Night Before...They Forgot Their Textbooks for Today's Lesson To Be.
So One of Them said, "Austin, we forgot our Books on Today. Can we Share with You?"... After that only One thing Came 2 Mind...Gladly.

So They Grab and Scoot their Chairs Around My Desk and Computer and I Literally Had An Out of Body Experience Right There in Tha Computer Lab.
For a Moment it was Like I Could Sense Every Guy Look and Reach For Their Pen and Pad.
A voice was inside Saying...'Look on Ur Left and On Ur Right. U gotta two Mad Cool and Mad Gourgeous Gurls Hovering Over You'....Guess this is What Happens When Cassanova Is ur Goddad.
Every Guy In and Outta School...And Heck, Probably Some Gurls Too... Would Have Loved 2 Be in That Position but 2 Me it Was just Another Day...Another Class.

Lately This is what I've Been Dealing With...Well 2 Things Concerning Luv Has Been On Our Mind.
One...Has all These Episodes and Experiences Been Building to this Amazing Bombshell of a Gal...One With Her Tha Sun Seems 2 Always Shine.
And Two...Do I Really Have to Choose When it Comes To Beauty or Brains...Can't I Have a Both?! Have Somebody Who Can Hold a Deep Conversation on Red M&M's compared to Blue Ones and Still Be Fine.
Toss in Thoughts of Me Dating a Cougar...Then When it Comes To My Dating life this Week...U now Have Tha Holy Trinity of Mine.

As I've said Before Tha Most Difficult Thing about being Around A Lot of Hot Guys and Gurls and Having a Lot of Experiences is Deciphering If One Relationship is Preparing u For Tha Next.
Should U look at Each 'Opportunity' as its own Entity or As Part of Tha Process of Passing Cupid's Ultimate Test.
It's tough Dude...U Could Say...Ok. I went From Getting Tha Number to A Date to Another Date to A Hug to A Kiss to a 'Would U Like 2 Come In' to a 'Stay Tha Night'...U know Tha Rest.
Or U can Look at Each Option as...Separate Parts to a Big Puzzle...Almost Like Do u Look at Tha Picture on Tha Box Before u Begin Tha Puzzle or Just Spread Tha Pieces on Tha Ground, Not Looking nor Knowing... What Method is Best?

That's a Great Analogy There.

Recently I'm Trying 2 Not Look at Tha Box and...Let's stop rhyming and just write...

Starting to not look at Tha box and just Go with Tha Flow. There's this One Gurl I see quite Often and a Mini War within Has Mustard. Like in Tha Past I would think, 'OMG! I Gotta Have Her. She's So Fine...Her Style is So Mrs. Galaxia Sexy. Blah...Blah...Blah...' But now My thinking Has Manifested into, 'I just Want Tha Best Gurl on Tha Available Market. And if it's Her Mad Cool. If not, I trust that Whoever it is...Is perfect for me.' There's a Big Difference. And that Rang Through my Head Before I did some "Please don't let me Double-tap this Photo and Like It cuz it's 5am in Tha Morning" InstaGram Stalking 'ish! 

U want to be Aggressive but Not to Tha Point Where u Forget that Ur A Pretty Awesome Catch as Well. And I've learned Tha Hard Way that Sometimes Tha Person who U Think is So Magical and So Beautiful and Handsome isn't Who they Turn out 2 Be. Heck...People Can Lie...Plenty of Fish Profiles Can Lie...Measurements Gone Unseen Can Lie...Like I say...

"Just because someone looks good on Friday Night doesn't mean they gonna look good on Saturday Morning."

So I'm more taking in Lessons and not allowing what one Gurl has done to me affect what or Who I'm going to be Towards Tha next. Besides those Past Dames left me kinda Empty so Why should I let what Happened Years ago affect me now if what I was Doing back then was Right and She just couldn't See it. Tha Fundamentals of Life and Luv never go outta style...Just like in Sports, Not Everybody is Fundamentally Sound.

Now...Boy I gotta Write More often cuz it's a lot I say and Don't say.  May do a post Exclusively with Our Lost Excerpts!! 

This Beauty vs. Brains thang is a Major Thang in Tha Dating Game. I'm starting to sense that people nowadays don't Believe that u Can find both in a Person. See a Gal walking The Beach Here in Miami and just because She Has A Tip Top Body and looks good...Folks Automatically Assume She's Dumb As Acme Bricks or that She Only Dates Rich Guys. Or if we See Somebody who always is Working Hard in School or On Tha Job, we won't Consider them 'Hot' per say...And if We Do We may Consider Them "Out of Our League". I was watching a movie Tha other day where Tha guy said, 'Everybody wants to date somebody outta their league.' Fudge that! I begging for Somebody IN my League! Who can Relate to Our Lifestyle...Striving 2 Be Tha Best...Having Tha Most Fun...That was a Very Low Esteem Quote.

I can Honestly Tell u that U CAN Find Beauty and Brains in Person. I know from First Hand Experience! That's Funny! Get it...But last Week I was Looking At a Lot of Gurls Bodies which I had to Stop cuz I was Sizing up Gurls or Future Mates for Tha Wrong Reasons. This Gurl is Curvy...This Gurls' Tattoo is not in Tha Right Spot to My Liking...That Gurl Has a Dream Body but Her Outfit is Horrible...Stupid Stuff. Instead of Getting back to who I am, in terms of Appreciating a Gurl for not only Tha outward but Tha Beauty she Posseses inside. Judging a Gurl solely Because she looks good or Cuz Her boobs or Butt are Right and Not trying to get to know Her to see if Ur Truly Compatible will hurt Every Time. 

I'm not saying that Looks aren't Important cuz I'm gonna be Honest to me in some ways they are. I mean I haven't Gone through All that I have Gone through With Sexy Ladies to be with somebody Who doesn't take care of Herself or Somebody Who Doesn't Turn me on With a Her Smile...I know I found my mate when I find somebody who can make love to my Mind, Body and Soul. Not one...Not Two...But All Three! I'm just saying Tha Body is One Aspect of a Person's Beauty Make Up. Not Tha Sole Aspect.

As u can see I've had one Heck of a Week! Then Finally...Thoughts of Dating a So Called Cougar has Entered our mind. People have told me to go for it. One woman just said that they can relate to me more in terms of how I look at Luv and Stuff. I don't believe in age AT ALL! I quench even thinking when I was born cuz I don't even know if I remember...Think it was around Halloween. But Nowadays there are Soooo many women who look better than any Gurls u find at ur local campus or on Your Modeling runways. Not only are they Fit but they have Experience too. They know what turns them on...What a Real Man Looks like and How He Acts...

In this Day and time it's like You can get a Woman who's at Her Sexual Peak...Seen it all, Done it All...Knows who She is As A Woman...Has Tha Knowledge of Tha New Age Generation of Technology but Still Appreciates Tha Small Things That Enumerates Tha  Romance of Tha Past. U almost get Tha Best of Both Worlds.

Say all this cuz there have been not only a lot of Gurls in our life but a Lot of Women...And Yes there is a Difference. That have either liked us or appreciated who we are. It's crazy really...I was in Publix yesterday in Tha Checkout line after Spending like Ten Minutes Examining Tha Nutritional Label on Tha Organic Valley Milk (My Favorite!) and Tha Fairlife Milk Cartons (Tha one I gave a Rare Experimental Try.)...I was minding my own business and this woman asked if I wanted to get in front of her. What got me was she was like two or three lanes away...I didn't even suspect anybody was even noticing me...AND I was literally about to check out of Tha line I was in. She wouldn't take 'No' for an answer so I left Tha line I was 'In' and next up...to get in front of this woman where I noticed Two People were in front of me...it's Wild Dude.

Even today, I'm about to Cross 5th and Jefferson here in South Beach and this woman is on Tha phone and is looking at me as we cross paths with her eyes...Then takes a peak down at us. I'm not joking...Either looking at my shoes which means One thing to Tha Female Gender...Or Looking at My Feet which can mean Another thing to Tha Female Gender...It's like this all Tha time.

So this Cougar thing which probably got started this week when I was walking out Tha Gym at Anatomy @1220 And this Perhaps Either Model or Former Model...I've worked in Tha industry so U know that potential...Anyway this Very tall (Like 6'3") And Beautiful Woman Zipped by me late Night Style on a Bike and Gave me Tha Slyest of Smiles that's when it Hit me...And while I was in a Deli area of this Place that I Frequent and see how Tha Women treat me and are mad cool to me...It really hit me that I need to start Banging these Wome...I mean Get to Know some of these Women or start Dating Someone Who can Relate. Oh...My life is a Movie. I promise You!

Way too much talking bout Gurls and women 2day...Oh well. Just as we began on today, I'm just gonna Close my eyes and let our heart lead us to where and with whom we should go.

What we write is just from our heart...With Nuthin' but 'Fun & Luv' in mind. I've always stated what I found to be Beautiful in our eyes...

Guess on today u got a Real-time view to what Now I consider 2 be...

Sexy.

Galaxia!

No comments:

Post a Comment