8.08.2015

Love Notes.




Guess I need 2 Write something 2day...With all that has Transpired.
Tell u what...Our life is changing...Looking like a Sexy Lambo on Black on Black Tires.
It's not about me right now...Something is in Tha air now...Something 2 Inspire.
Can almost feel like Someone in Tha Galaxy is About 2 Lose Their Fire.

(Huge Blow...)

Life is funny U Know...Especially when u feel like it Owes u like Tha Rent.
U have this feeling that no matter what u do...Isn't gonna open up Tha Vents.
U feel so Hot...Inside...Outside...Naked but Overdressed like a Nun at a Convent.
When are things gonna Change...If It's A Sin Being Me...Why do I Have 2 Repent?

Today is a Typical South Beach Day...Ultra Hot, Beautiful Sun and Tha Ocean Awaitng a Needed Dip.
So many Guys and Gurls out & About...I saw a Gal in These Pink shorts that Almost Made me Trip!
After seeing so Many "Couples" walking I wondered if From Love's Tea I'm ever gonna Sip.
Got just about Everything in Tha Galaxy...Yet Tha Talk of Amor can make my Mood Flip.

I can also talk bout Career Goals...But this "Luv" thang once again Rules.
In Tha Last Week I met and Came across SO many Gurls...Anybody's Head would Drool.
It was Tha vibe that I liked...They were Super Hot but more Importantly Super Cool.
I felt Like I'm about 2 Dive In..After spending So Much time Walking Around Cupid's Pool.

Let's just be real today...

I've always questioned Why it's never Tha Right time for me.
Been around Tha Models...Cool with Tha G.I. Jane's...Great convos with those a Tad Geeky.
I know it's a Process, this Dating Game...So many Names I should have My own Wiki.
Why do I have 2 go Cross off so many Gals, while others are Under Tha covers Playing Hide & Go Seeky.

I've been taught Lessons that have Led to Profanity Laced Sessions and Unwanted Tears.
Just not fair How A Lot of People Like me...Yet I'm still Awiting my Winnie During These Wonder Years.
Comparing Urself 2 Others won't Help...All that does is Increase Your a Fears.
That nobody is Good Enough...Or u won't ever get that Right Timing...Living around Apple Bottoms when U Actually Prefer Pears.

But...

I told Somebody Tha other day...I think it wasn't Meant for me 2 Be Taken.
All Tha Gurls a Have Prepared me for what Lies ahead...Not just Baby Makin'.
Relationships are More than Sex...Don't get it Twisted I luv Me some Booty Shakin'.
But it can be on a Deeper Level...one that Stands Even when u can't Bring home Tha Bacon.

Ok. This is new...2day I'm just gonna share some thoughts on what I've recently learned in terms of Love and Relationships. I'm right where I want to be, and it's so crazy that I'm gonna share some Top Secret stuff on How I view Luv...Dating and That Knockin' Tha Boots type stuff. Unedited. All me. I know My Future Gal is reading this so now U will know What U are getting Urself into! So without further ado...I present...

Galaxia's Heartbeats.

(That's a Sexy Title ain't it?!!)

There's no such thing as a Perfect Time.
Us as Romantics want Tha first time we say 'Hi' to be so romantic...Violins Playing and More Importantly Tha Gal 2 be alone so we won't have 2 Entertain her friends. But when u really want somebody U don't give a fudge who's around. So much easier said than done...

Gulp!

So I was working out and I shouldn't even say this cuz I may be weeding out some other Gurls but I gotta tell this story. I was working out and I saw this Gurl, who was amazingly attractive. She was Hot and Beautiful with a Face that was naturally Flawless liked Spanish Novela actress. I was like, "Who is This?" She was a Mad acutely. Now when I'm getting it in at Tha Gym, I'm pretty focused cuz our workouts warrant it. Too many thoughts about how that Gurl looks in her tights or Too many fantasies with somebody feeling on My Dumbbells can just have me all outta whack! This Gurl though caught my attention. Something was saying to continue on with our workout, so I did...as I was in Tha middle of my final circuit of Bench Press 2 Bosu Ball Push-ups 2 Pull-Ups I see her get on...Man I know I'm getting myself into trouble writing all this...She gets on top of a Medicine Ball to do some Push-ups right in front of me. I try not to look cuz...I mean cuz...I'm me! (Blow on Knuckles follow by a rub on my chest!) 

I try not 2 look but I'm thinking not only is possibly Tha most attractive Gurl I've seen with no makeup on...She also works out hard and 'Gets it in'. I admire both in a Gurl. So as I'm about to do my thing I can sense that she's staring at me. That's when it hit me that I'm in my Final set and I gotta say something or at least touch Tha sweat on her hands! I'm completing my circuit know she's checking me out...After I do my Thang...I look up and...

She's gone.

Freakin' A?!! How did she leave so quickly? Lately I've been like whatever, like a Gurl is just a Gurl anyway, but this was a hard lesson to swallow. Should I have stopped my workout...Possibly...But one thing that I learned was there is No such thang as a Perfect Time...When a Chance to Go 2 Disneyworld presents itself, it's still up 2 you to make it Magical.

Yo Fellas...CHILL OUT!!!
Dude I was talking to my Homeboy Coca Bean Riley and Tha insecurity among us guys is at an alarming all-time high. It's like we place a gal at this so unattainable level that when Tha Gurl we like actually begins to date us...We suffocate her to make sure she never leaves us when in actuality it makes her want 2 leave us. Does that make sense? Just like Tha saying goes...

'Tha person who cares less in a relationship...Rules it.' 

I say that cuz if u are treating a Gurl with Tha upmost respect...Making sure she feels like a Princess EVERYDAY and not just when Family or So Called a Friends are around...She's gonna stick with you....Tha sex can be bad or U might not even be Having Intercourse...U might not even have a Job, that's life...But if she feels like ur Emotionally Invested in her...She ain't going anywhere. And I know cuz I've had Gurls who've been in a Relationship literally tell me 2 my Grill that they Luv me but when push came 2 shove they went back to their man.

U become Nervous or Insecure when Ur not Prepared for something. A Final Exam...The first week of Practice in a Band or On a Sports team. If You're doing the best u can, there's no reason to...

- Immediately Grab a Gurl's had When I...(Cough, Cough!)...I mean another guy walks by. Shouldn't U be already Holding hands?
- Or like a Maniac keep calling or text a Gurl all day...Just to keep calling and Texting her 2 see Why she didn't respond 2 ur 1st call or text. Doesn't make sense...She has a life too.
- Nor forcing a Gurl to do things that u can do yourself. I mean she works too...Does she have 2 clean, cook, wash dishes...She deserves some "Me time" with her Gals, or some moments to be Pampered.

Guys step ur game up...Not every Gurl leaves cuz they like their Doorknob to be turned. She chose to be with u cuz u were just you. If she was confident in choosing you...Shouldn't u be confident in you too?

Beauty is Beauty.
I'm always talking about how we attract Tha most beautiful Gurls seen by man. I don't just say this like I'm on some Ghandi tip...Even though there is Beauty in Everyone. But real talk...I really do attract some some really cool and strikingly attractive Gurls in my life. The other day I saw this woman and she had short black hair...Her face was beautiful with makeup done 'Kimmie' style...a low cut blouse with her Clevage and Boobs looking tasty. I looked at her and thought...SHE. IS. RIGHT! I felt like nobody else in Tha room saw this Model like Chica cuz I think they may have just saw one thing...

She was in a wheelchair.

Now...I've always had this personal mantra in terms of Me Choosing a Mate.

"Could I date this Gurl if she was in a Wheelchair?"

I say that cuz things happen in life and if we're only concerned with somebody's physical state and not how they are as a Human Being then we are really being jaded. And I can speak on this cuz I admit to being Tha Biggest offender.

This Gurl Skin is Too White...This Gurl eats a Weird combination on Her Sandwich...This Gal is So cool but She Smokes Too much...Or this Gurl is Ultra a Sexy but She Parties Too much...a woman once shared with me that, 'Austin, there is sometimes a reason to why Gurls do what they do.' I've always remembered that and stop using that ONE excuse to why I wouldn't date somebody when they are 100 reasons why U Should!

My Least Greatest hit came when I literally KNEW that this Gurl liked me. She was a Store Manager at a Popular Retailer. Physically she was a very Curvy Gal, Sexy long Hair...She looked like a Bollywood Princess...She was Hot. I know she dug me but Tha ONLY reason why I didn't date her was because she was always in Beach Mode and Wore open foot sandals...and I could see that Tha Bottom of her feet were dirty. Not like South Beach Sand Dirty but like...She walked to Class Barefoot Dirty. It would Baffle me cuz I'm in Beach mode 24/7 at Tha crib but...Anyway, so I didn't approach her all because of that ONE thing which isn't so bad...Although I heard that 'If Tha Bottom of a Woman's feet are Dirty...Then her Kitty is gonna be Dirty too!' Not sure if that's a Wives Tale or what...But now it's funny when I get in Tha Mood for a Very Curvy Girl, with Sexy long Hair, and who looks like a Princess and Cannot find one! I had one but my aloofness and ego missed out on a Possibility. Oh well...

But Yes, I would date somebody in a Wheelchair cuz in Tha End...Beauty is Just Beauty.

Should I share one more thought? I'm getting so hungry...I got like 1/16th of milk in Tha Fridge..No oatmeal...Gotta go 2 Tha store Fa Sure. I've talked way too much even for me! This is way 2 personal, but I got one more...

Every Porsche Isn't Just A Porsche!
With me meeting so many Gurls literally everywhere I go, I'm finding that Different Gurls really do have Different things that turn them on. Some like to be argumentative...Some like to think that they are in control (When they really aren't! Wink!)...Some like to be constantly Touched...Some Gurls want you just as an option and not the option...Some Gurls want u to only text them, while others get offended if U don't give them a call every once in awhile...It's crazy really cuz as a Guy u don't know what works with Whom unless you...

Talk 2 Them.

Not like a Creep who's about to stalk them but I figure Hey...If u and me are gonna be friends then we have to have something to at start on. When I was talking to this Gal last...What Tha Heck, let's just tell Tha whole story.

So I was at work Last week at Tha Triple A for a concert. Tha arena wasn't open so I was just chilling doing my Thug Thizzle. All of a sudden I see this Gurl walk by where I'm and I kinda gave this quizzical look like Hmmm...She's pretty. She had on this white blouse, with these really, really short denim shorts on. One more inch and u could see her Booty cheeks...Guess u see Tha type of gals I like huh?!! Sexy face with really long legs...Wedge shoes with her Latina Tan...Her look that day was 'Dressed Down Model Gurl'...

So she walked past Tha Window where I was at and I really didn't think nothing of it. Bout Cinco Minutos later She's walking back to where I'm at but this time she's approaching Tha door to where I'm at. I put this on everything the only thing I thought was, 'I don't care if this building is open or not...LET...HER...IN!' I could hear her talking to Tha security guard a little and next thing I know she was let in and took a seat in a chair not too far from me. As she made her way to her seat I thought this could immediately get interesting. 

I didn't swaet it though, never do anymore and kept writing or reading... All of a Sudden I hear a Loud 'CLICK!'...Like a IPhone Camera going off. I looked up and she immediately looked at me and said 'I'm sorry' with a smile. I then straight up asked her, 'You're not taking pictures of me are you!' With a sly grin...She responded, 'Nooooo! I'm on Snapshot.' I then mentally go through all the Top Ten Subtle signs that a Woman is Secretly Flirting with you but U don't know it...And notice that her sexy long legs were crossed directly my way and how her Entire body Including IPhone was pointing at me as if She was taking pictures of me or Staring at me. So Me being Tha Midwestern fella I am began to spark a little chit chat.

Found out that she was a Promotional Model for a Beverage company...She doesn't travel around the country with Tha company, i asked cuz I know some Promotional Models do...Has another Gig...Listens to all types of Music...Interesting convo really, this one Gurl walked in between our chat and I could see that she felt a Vibe in Tha air...It was Yada Yada Yada...then she gave a 'Bye. Have a Nice Day!' 2 me and it was cool. She had an appointment to meet somebody but it was kosher. Now many guys would think she was just another chick dressing 'Chongalicious' when she did have a sense of self on her.

Every Gurl isn't Tha same. Every Gurl of a particular race isn't Tha same. All Miami or LA Gurls aren't Tha same. Guess I don't care no more cuz I talk to people and I have a lot of guys and Gurls approach me in Tha most random places. I don't judge a book by its cover anymore. Perhaps that's Tha best piece of advice I heard all day.

Ok I need this trail mix before I pass out! Lot spoken 2day...Learning to just Luv Me...if u do that Tha Sexiest of People will Luv You too. I'm just a goofy kid who likes 2 have fun...Who I am...And...

Who I'll always be. 

Bye!
Galaxia!





No comments:

Post a Comment