8.30.2015

From: My Heart...To: My Heart.

So Tha Rain Has started 2 Fall...Winds are Blowing In A Swirl.
Kinda Symbolic 2 to How I woke up this Morning...Wondering Where's my Diamonds and Pearls.
I'm Down Sizing my Life...Cuz I want 2 Live in A Different World.
One Not So Cluttered...One Even more Fun...No more 'That's Tha Wrong Gurl'.


"Why Do I?" Ran through my head, as I laid on my bed seeing Lightning Flash.
Seems As if I have to Go through Soooo Much...Sometimes Leaving me Clueless like Stacey Dash.
Is Life Picking on me? Is this Tha Price For A Dream Job...A Teenage Luv and a Swedish Account of Cash?
When is Enough really Enough...Shouldn't Tha Cake and Drinks Already Be Rolling in To This Celebration Bash.

I have Soooo much Faith...Tooo Much Confidence...Now I wonder if It's better 2 Be 'Half Empty' than Overflow.
'Half Empty' brings u Birds of a Flock...Flock 2gether...Overflow Brings Intimidation Cuz U Have This...Glow.
I'm Tha Ultimate Fun Guy, Wanting to Always Share Giggles, Experience New Things, Meeting Strangers and Calling them "Bro."
Always Feeling like Life is to Be Lived to tha Fullest Extent of Tha Law...in Tha Spur of Tha Moment I might even Take Body Shots of Tequila...With me U just Never Know.

Even with Not only My Daily Walk but This Diary I now Jot...Wondering if Me Being So open on My Desires and Luv Life is Gonna Make a Future Gurl Run Away.
I'm a Romantic that Has Been Through So Much, that I almost No longer Have a Joy of a Wedding or 1st Born Type of Day.
Yet to meet anybody who has gone through as much...for so long... Trying to Mediate With Deep Breaths Constantly...Like Hearing Phil Jackson In my Head before I run out to play.
My Muses are Who I believe to Have Been to Where I want to go...Then I wanna go To where they haven't Gone...That's Tha Galaxia Way.

But that 'Is it Worth it Anymore?' Rings true as u Fight...You feel like Ur Tha Straw That Stirs Tha Drink Yet U've Never Been Drunk.
People look at You For Energy...To be a Compromise in a Civil War...Almost they Suck All Your Wisdom and Positivity Out and Ur Left Standing Like a YSL wearing Punk.
That's probably Why I Discuss Luv So Much...Cuz I can't understand Why Others Keep Getting Chances and I have 2 Put up with So much Junk.
Everything can't be a Lesson...Every Lady can't be A Tramp...Already got so much Going on Just Being Me...Now this Cherry on Tha Sundae...Who Wouldda Thunk?!

Maybe I am an Enigma...Or an Elitist...To be Honest I'm just a Kid who Luv's to live At Tha Highest Level and Share Tha Fun.
So many Men and Women Have Imputed Tha Qualities and Life Nuggets of Success within Me...I'm so Blessed but with Comes that Unquenchable Desire to be Number One.
A Few weeks ago I actually got Upset that People Magazine Did Not Pick me as One of Tha Most Beautiful Blah...Blah...Blah...Standing in Line I was SMH Son.
Guess When u live in Your own Galaxy People aren't Gonna Understand You or why you Still Believe when u Should Just Stop...Probably Cuz I know That I Have Yet 2 Begun.

The Book, The Secret, Which I read discussed Living Tha Life You want as if It's Already Happened...Speaking and Living With a known Truth.
Not Pressing Tha Issue and Stealing From Tha Bible just Have Faith...Putting on Tha Sunglasses of Swagger to Match Your 'It's Already Happened' Armani Suit.
Guess I Close my eyes and now See Who I wanna Become...A little Bit of Bozo Tha Clown...Mixed With Hugh Hefner Seduction Topped With Tha Folklore of Babe Ruth!
My Soul just Has this Feeling that While Everybody Else is Living...I've quietly Been Prepared On Tha Side For Something Big...Like a Missile No Longer in Experiment Mode But Now Aimed to Shoot.

Listen this is Our Diary, that Happens to be Open to Tha Galaxy...This is a Special Lifestyle and I just Have Live Not Caring About Tha 'Why?' Or 'How?'
Yeah it T's you When u See an Engagement Ring or a "Our 1st Child" pic... Knowing Inside Jow Long you've Been on Tha Garm Trying 2 Milk This Cow.
Thinking about all Tha "Why Don't they Get it?" Or "Not you too" that u Had 2 Experience...Borderline Driving You So Crazy that u Want 2 Shave off Your Eyebrows.
U think Why Work so Hard...Why Strive to Be So Hot...When it Seems others Keep Doing Less...Keep eating Whatever they Choose and Have what They want...That seems so Foul.

But you have to Remember Where You want to Go...Just Stop Comparing Your Life to Others...Realizing That You Set Tha Bar when it comes to Fun And This Funny Thing Called Luv.
It Can Seem like Total Bull (Boop!) as Your Going Through These Wilderness Years and Experiences Wondering if U made a Wrong Turn at Tha Fork in Tha Road Should Have went Lion instead of Dove.
There's sacrifices that you had to Face Head on...To See How bad You Really want this Thang...OMG! I'm so Tired of Writing About this Thang, but U gotta Push Beyond and Above.
Difficulties Build Major Character...So Does Having to Be Patient...Trust Me, with My Competitive Spirit and My Belief in 'Anything is Possible' this is KILLING ME...

Excuse me I had to take a serious pause.

Never stop Believing. No matter if life seems unfair or not.
U may not understand everything but that just Thickens Tha Plot.
Luv...Luv...Luv...First yourself then Somebody will come along that'll Make you Stop.
Then u Realize that it Was all Worth it...Every Single Tear and Dot.
I've waited my Entire Life for Some Thangs Like a Speeding a Gun Being Held By a Cop.
Waiting for What I Dreamed as a Kid...Laying on that Beige Colored Cot.
Being a Star that will Change Tha World Like Carol Brunett as She Held Her Mop.
Thinking that's gonna be me...Yeah...On Bilboards and Sellinf Soda Can Pops.
I knew it wasn't gonna be easy...But this Has Been a Lotta Tater Tots.
Wondering if I Still even want this Potato...And just go Shrimp Fried Rice and Order Out.
My Soul Has Been Tested So Much...Like Gotham City living in Doubt.
Hoping that a Superhero or Anybody Still Cares...or is This Gonna end in a Route.
U held on 2 Ur Belief in Fun...But now it Leaves u in a Pout.
Tossing and Turning in Bed...How many Sleepless nights? A Grand Amount.
Trying to treat Every Gurl like a Princess...Them Wondering What's That All About?
So used To Crappy Guys...Never being Around Somebody With Royalty Clout.
"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"...Studying Every Word From Cyndi Laup.
Thinking Ur Gonna Be that Song...Flowers, Laughs, Luv Letters with a Sexy Font.
Yes I've been Remixed So Much, Like a Ferrari Minus Tha Top.
Constantly Keeping on This Swim...Forgetting not that I'm trying out for Special Ops.
A Kim 2 My Kayne...A Ciara 2 My Russell would Be Nice like a Tyson Bout.
Electricity Always in Tha Air...Thunder in Tha Bed...Screams Heard in Tha Clouds.
For now I close This Chapter and Start Anew with Style I now Flaunt.
My War Scars Have Become Beauty Marks...Used by a Pen of Blanc Mont.
Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to Tha New Me...Rising Up a Cuz My Desire Never Rots.
I will get Exactly What I Want...By Faith...By Determination...And More Importantly Because...

I Fought.

From My Heart.
Galaxia!
Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment