8.17.2015

Tha Lost IOG!




It's a Monday here in South Beach, and it's already been a wild day!
Had a dream Bout this chick who Played me...Why did she pop up this Way?
Waking up thinking Bout all I gotta go Through...Never Perfect always...'Okay'.
How much Patience do u Have 2 have before Finally Ur Ship Leaves Tha Bay.

I've been swimming towards this Island of Greatness for awhile...Much of it alone.
So many times as I've swam, I can't comprehend why I always gotta be Tha 1st 2 pick up Tha phone.
Sometimes it woulda been nice just to have A mate with a Beyoncé or J. Lo Ringtone.
I get bored easily and now I wondered Why I even Tried or was Forced on this journey Among Tha Moby Dick and Titanic Sea Bones.

Funny thing is that I'm so close...I can see my destination clear and in HD.
Tha past has been so difficult and Frustrating that I wondered if I'm really making a Difference or..Why Me?
Everybody I know has never done it this way...They got Gurls, a Kid or Two...Everybody But Me.
I have 2 Have Weekend Zen Sessions...Talk 2 God like a Personal Oprah...Anticipating Receiving a Sext from a Babe saying...'Eye Wanna C Ur HD!'

Everyday I'm learning Too Much...I Quinch cuz I thought this was gonna be a Morning Dip into Tha water.
Never in a Million Dreams would I consider the idea of My Soul Getting Flooded...with a Broken Knob on Tha Trottle.
People don't Understand I have EVERYTHING Tha a Celebrity has...Except my face on a Smart Water Bottle.
Money...Great Trainers...Dream Wardrobe...Know a Lotta Hotties...but no ones Led off my News...a la Ted Koppel.

Sometimes I feel like others have it so easy...People don't admire them...They want 2 Be with them on Tha Daily.
With me it isn't so...I would Love to have a Triangle as tight as Lisa, Jessie and Kelly.
It's like u Super Luv Me or Super Hate Me...When ur Swimming Solo, As I am, u have 2 Motivate Urself   2 reach that Island That has tha homes of Madonna, Janet or Mr. Get Jiggy.
I grew up Not wanting to be a Snob just wanting 2 have fun and Be Me...it makes me know mind that I say this now Literally Almost totally Naked wearing Navy Boxer Briefs from Versace.

Then I got Tha Gall to write about our life...All Tha trials and Lessons on Striving for Your Dream Come True.
Being Ultra Transparent when it comes to Jobs, and Sexy Gurls I meet...Hoping that one day they won't get a Lawyer and Curly Sue!
Being Rare can be so Tiredsome...Wondering if u can Ever meet somebody who won't complain About Tha Sky or The Ocean being Too Sexy Blue.
So much Negativity in Tha World, No wonder I have my own Galaxy...Tha Fun gods understood a life among Tha positivity of Tha Stars is Tha only one that would do.

Maybe I think about Sex too much...or I attract Too many Hot Gurls...Are my standards so high When I say I Just wanna have Fun?
That could A Teashop Convo...A Workout like like a Modern day Barbie and Ken...Or playing Cowboys and Indians in my Bed where I Go 'Bang Bang Bang' with My Gun! 
There are so many facets to my Personality and I want somebody like me...Don't choose a lot just Simply One.
Lately I've had 2 go through This Episode and That Episode...it's like I'm in Tha Netflix of Luv and haven't Found a Good Movie 2 watch...And I thought I was Cupid's Lost Son!

As I get closer to my Destination I know what I want, I see it...Feel it...And that goes also With Tha Waves.
As u get closer it feels like a PBS Special, 'Nighttime at Sea' cuz u Have No idea if Tha Future is So Bright or if U shoulda Stayed back in Ur Cave.
I've tried Sooooo much to shorten This Journey...I don't know if It was Tha People or Destiny Rejecting me...Serving an Ultimate Price for Being a So Brave.
I Freakin' don't even want to think about it now...Once again it's those thoughts of Doubt and a defeat that One must Stave.

I feel like it's all about Me Right Now...Trying to Stay focus on Tha Task at Hand.
2 much Comparing Myself to others...Too much Instagram...Wondering If This Miami Fitness Model or This Newport Beach Beauty does or Does Not Have a Man.
Becoming upset that I don't have 1.2 Million a Followers...or at least Somebody who would post...'@Agalaxia21 I'm ur #1 Fan!'
U get Fed up Looking out for Sharks...Or constantly Wondering when Tha Wind is Going 2 Blow ur way...I'm mean really after so Long in Tha Waters, how Much can U Really Stand?

Right now I'm so far into Tha Deep that I can't go Back...Even if I don't know how Much Further I have 2 go.
We did this cuz this is who we are...I could care less about Tha Fame, Playboy Centerfold Ice Cream, and all Tha Dough.
Trying To Dig in on this Final Leg of This Journey, treating This like an America's Cup Race...Knowing that this Opportunity I Must Not Blow.
I may never Be this Close Again...And all Tha Tears...and Sacrifices will go into Fiery Flames if This time Around I don't win...Best in Show.

I feel like giving up so bad...I mean What's Tha use? So many Have Done Less and Getting so much More.
Does a few Packs of Abs and Mixed with a Bag Full of Wisdom and J's Really worth a 'Will Return' sign always stuck at 12 O'clock Staring at me on Success' Door.
So much u have to endure upon When wanting a life of Wealth...Ain't just talking bout Tha Benjamin's either...U can have a $100 Million Dollars and still be Dirt Poor.
Perhaps this is my Destined Motivation...Tha Holy Grail of My Pursuits...Know that I have to have Had that Personal Chip on My Shoulder...So as I Swim I'm trying 2 even up Tha Score.

Well...I always end these convos with a Positive energy...But 2day I'm being Honest I'm Sick of that Same Spill.
I'm giving not only my best, but perhaps Tha Best that Somebody will ever give...All because I was told to do it...See its right here in Shakespeare's Personal Will.
Ain't gonna lie I have a cool life...People hooking u up in Restaurants, Tha Most Beautiful Faces Watching Ur every Move...It's a life of MTV Thrill.
But I've been on this sea for so long...And I really have felt So Alone...A few Blinking lights from some Passing ships but 2 Find a Truly Beautiful Mermaid...For that I Would almost Kill.

I'm just gonna Close My Eyes and Think...'Left Arm...Right Arm...Left Arm...Right Arm'...Possessing Michael Phelps Swag as if he was Taking his First Olympic Trial Test.
Breaking This Endeavor Down to it's Simplest Form...Knowing that if I just Live in Tha Moment, it Becomes So much Easier and I will be Able to Conquer Every Quest.
No More Thinking Bout What if I Hadda Stayed...Or if I just A Tad Lowered My Standards...This is Tha Prerequisite GPS Route to if U want to Become Tha Best.
First u Dive In...U Then Encounter Pirates of Doubt...And as u Get Closer U will meet Tha Choppy Waters of Solitude...

We Just Passed Through Our Final Stage...

And Now I know it was worth swimming to This....

Lost Island of...Greatness.

Galaxia!







No comments:

Post a Comment