11.01.2015

Senior Sem.


(Once again Tha Ink Ran out Tha Pen. Forgive me for Tha Technical Difficulities) 

I've tried 2 hold this in, but I just have 2 let it out cuz I feel stress on my Shoulders.
Tha weight of some Rumbling Buffaloes, From Colorado...More Specific...Boulder.
Tha More I've tried 2 Block it Out, Tha More Tha Ice Box in My Soul gets Colder & Colder.
So much Emotion Right Now, that it Can Fill Five Trapper Keepers or Mead Thong Folders.

First off...I'm starting From Scratch, Living This Luxury Minimalist Lifestyle, Where Every thing I buy...From Clothes, Foods and Women (Lol!)...I truly Love.
As I was cleaning out my Closet, I could Feel Tears in my Soul, I'm Still in Super Disbelief...Items from Tom Ford, Versace, Burberry...It's Gruesome 2 hear a Fashionista Moan from His Lungs Above.
Complete Shock, that I don't feel like even writing this...I cut my hair a Few Weeks ago...Now This...What is going on With Me? Almost like a Colorful Lion Turning into this Boring Dove.
I got a Lot 2 talk about, so get ready...It has been a Wild Series of Events, So if u Got Something 2 Do Now is Tha Time Do It...Cuz I'm about 2 go in like a Convo at Tha Local Pub.

Has anybody Else been Emotional Over a Breakup...Whether with Ur Closet, Your Hair or a Mate and Just Been like...Now is Not Tha Time For Somebody 2 Toss Tha Cherry on Tha Pie.
Cuz u know If one more Thing Doesn't go Your Way, you might end up on that TV show Snapped, Having 2 Pimp Slap somebody and With Every Swing U hear Tha Wind Yell, 'Why?!'
So I was at A Local D-M-V...Just those Three Letters itself can Mustard Up a 'Here We Go...!!' Right? People talk about going Postal...These joints are just as wild, I have Walked out Giving Deuces and a "Bye!"
It don't make Since...Depending where U go, You can walk into A DMV, simply wanting 2 renew Ur License or License Plate and There will be Like 70 people in front of you...And it really Stinks when U see this and Shorty Then says, 'Now Serving Number 5!'

You know it's gonna be a long day...I'm not gonna get emotional right now cuz Tha Deepak Chopra in me is Telling me 2 Let Go...Breathe...and Release.
But I wasn't allowed to renew My License Plate and I was pis...(Now, Now Austin!)...Interesting, I coulda Swore I heard a Voice just now telling Me 2 Calm Down...Anyway, I was Hotter than a Model speaking Portuguese. 
I literally Don't think I've been that upset Since 1994!!... Straight Up...That was when I got wrongly tossed out of a Basketball Game...What I was uttering Made u want 2 Hide Ur Nephews and Niece.
After a very X-Rated Rant, I just sat in my Car for a Moment And Thought...Even Though this Sucks Bananas Right Now...Calm Down and Break down a Solution Piece by Piece.

A thought Crossed my Mind like Maybe this MTV or "South Beach" lifestyle that I have is Taking a Toll on Me...Tha Glamour, Tha Money, Tha Gurls Who Always are Around You being a Perfecto Diez.
Almost like My Patience just isn't What it used 2 be...Maybe Too caught up in What is Gonna be My 'Big Break' or Wondering If I'm just Gonna be Known As This Ultimate Bachelor...Never Front Row Always in Tha Mez.
I put a Lotta Pressure on Myself, cuz it Always Seems Like I have 2 be 'Perfect' or I won't get a Shot...Get Tha Job...Or Tha Gal who's More Into 5 minutes of Great Covo than 30 Mins of Wasteful Text.
Everybody says Relax, but...I've always Dream of Being Tha Best, Making This Unbelievable Splash on Pop Culture...I'm Tha Quintessential 'Fun Kid' Who likes 2 Laugh & Giggle...So what if one day I want My Face on a Dispenser of Pez!

But When I talk about Tha Trials of Being Patient...Or Going Through Tha ABC TGIF Step-By-Step process of Luv...It's because I'm Enduring it or Endured it Truly at Tha Most Difficult Stage.
Those Moments Where No matter How much U try 2 Figure it Out...Talk 2 Friends or Fam about it...It's like No Matter What Ur a Still on This Same Seemingly Never Ending Page.
So while Love Ones or Even Strangers Give u Tha Sense of 'Hang in There, it's gonna be Ok.'...Inside u know How Life is Short and Everything Can be Gone in Sixty Seconds...Just ask Angelina and Nicolas Cage.
Meaning Your Constantly Trying 2 Reinvent Yourself, And Remix Yourself to Come up With Tha Right Solution Hoping, that it's Finally Tha Right Version of You 2 End This 'When Will It End' Faze.

Even With Some of Tha Stuff Recently, it was Basically a Test...Like...I know I'm at Tha Initial Chapter in The Best Book of My Life, So let's Try him 2 See if He can Keep his Cool if This Would 2 Appear.
It happens To All of Us...Tha moment We say We're going on a Diet, Every Grocery Store Has a BOGO On Chips Ahoy!...Or We Say We're just gonna Work and Go Home...Then Somebody on Tha J.O.B. Wants 2 Talk Slick and Give u this 'U Want a Some of Me' stare.
Heck even With Me...Tha Moment I say I'm gonna Treat Females like People And Not like Belinda Tha Blow Up Doll...All of a Sudden Gurls Are Doing things To and in front of Me and U can hear a Voice go..."Ya Double Dare!"
Even Yesterday, this Woman had a Nice Toosh, and Her Butt was RIGHT in My Face, I could See Tha Hudson Emblem on her jeans...Then She Literally Got on Her Tippy Toes, and I LOOOOVE when a Girl does That...Booty in my Grill, Curves on Tippy Toes...I'm Truly like, "This Just Ain't Fair!'

But When u are Tha Closest 2 Your Breakthrough or Permanently Erasing Old Habits, That's When You are Gonna get Tested Tha Hardest...2 See How Bad Do U want This Thang.
These moments Also provide Unseen Measuring Sticks to see if You're ready For What U've Always Wanted...I always Got Gurl Stories but It goes along With This Thang.
Like I was Washing Clothes 2day and Think about being in Tha Laundromat off of 6th and Meridian here in tha Beach and Being Tested on This Very Thang.
It was Like Models Inc. (I used 2 Luv That Show!), up in there That Day, and Like Ford 
Or Wilhelmina Would Have Had a Field Day...Me, on Tha Other Hand was just Doing our Thang.

These girls just kept on Staring at Me...Both from Different Parties...One With Her Mom, and Another one was With Her Homegurl, that Reminded me of a Fairer Skin Pamela Anderson...For Real.
So I was Overhearing This Gurl Speak, and She Was speaking, or Both Was Speaking French 2 Each other..Sexy Accent...But she would Be looking at me and I'm starting to Figure out What's Tha Deal.
The Saying Is, "Gurls are never as beautiful as U remember Them"...And Guys always Embellish a Gal's Beauty, especially 2 other Guys, but when I say or write about a Gal, No lies are Needed I've seen Some Awesome Gurls so I'm 100% Real.
This Gurl Had Super Cinnamon Skin, about 6'2" or Three...Curvy with a Apple shape Booty...Plus She Was A Foreign Chick...It was like an Angel fell into my Lap...She was a Gourgeous Steal.

So she gets up and I'm by Tha Dryers...She walks over to check out Tha Clothes she has Drying...of Course Bending Over...And I'm cool but a Part of me Wanted 2 Put my Mouth over My Fist.
She checks her Stuff, and Walks back and Sits Down...And is Looking at Me, DEAD ON...Suddenly, Tha "Playa Playa" in me is like This Gurl is Physically, Insanely Off Tha Charts...She's Truly on My All-Time List.
Then Tha Other Mamacita was Super Cute, with Her Mom...Making Strong Eye Contact with Me...Like Strong!...So my thought is I gotta Come Outta here With Something...Some Numbers, Instagram Names...Maybe even a Fulfilled Threesome Wish!
Every Single Gurl...No lie...Was checking me out, and there are Some Attractive Candidates in This Place...Truly Beauty has Giving me an À La Carte Dish!

Next Thing I know, I hear an Inner Voice say, 'Walk Out and Don't Say Nuthing.'...Internally, I'm like, U gotta be Crazy...These are Some of Tha Hottest Gurls U'll ever See, All of Them are Checking Me Out...And I should pull a Craig David an Walk Away??
Once again, Tha French Gurl gets up to come over to Tha Dryer area...I'm looking at her like She Just Ooozes Exotic Beauty and Sex...Not a Lust, but Like, This Gurl can Be Mine...Today!
Once again...'Walk Out and Don't Say Nuthing.'...I'm getting Agitated cuz I am a Single Guy, 2 Have All these Gurls in One Place is Rare even for South Beach Standards...I'm wrestling with Myself if I should Approach or Let Them Be Without a Flirtful Say.
After Serious Pacing and After Checking out Frechie's Butt one last Time, I walk out...After 30 minutes of this Back and Forth...I walked Out Tha Door Shaking My Head...Cuz I just left perhaps Some Top Quality Bae.

Briefly...Well more Than Briefly I was like 'Bloody A Mate!', U jacked up that Chance...Let me get This Straight, Ur Single...One Gurl Had Dream Measurements...Other Gurls Were Eye Pounding You...And You Walked Out Without a Sound.
But I felt Relieved...Like I Past a Test...Like If I could Walk outta That Situation, then I can Handle Anything...Ur a Gonna be A Star, So U are gonna Have 2 Say 'No' Sometimes When Beauty is All Around.
Gurls Stare at You Anyways...But You can't just jump at Any Cutie with Curves or a Pretty Smile or Who Likes Hoops...When ur In a Relationship, U have 2 Resist Tha Temptation of a Females Round.
It taught me That To Not just be Blown Away by Glares or Top Shelf Bodies...Who knows...What if These Gurls Had a Disease or Alternative Motuves just 2 Get Pregnant or Legal...That Inner Voice May Have Saved Me from an Insurmountable Rebound.

No idea how I got into All that, guess We was talking bout getting tested Tha Hardest When Ur Close 2 Ur Dreams...Nothing 2 Fear, pursue on Through.
Gurls are People, I ain't gonna Hold them 2 This Unattainable Standard of Beauty, where a Gal is Lying next 2 Me in bed, and Sneaks out Tha Bed to Put on makeup, so when I wake up I see her Flawless...No...No...No!
Natural Sometimes is Tha Sexiest Look on a Gal...On Tha Flip Side, a Female Has a Pretty Good a Catch in Me As Well...That U Already Know!
It's about Being Capatiable, With Communication and Goofiness being Up there 2 Want I find Sexy in a Gurl...I Heart Stylish Clothes, and a Sexy Body and Book and Street Smarts...But a Gal I can just Act Silly about Anything With...That's better Than Having Sex on A Million Dollar Pile of Dough.

Yes it is.

Ok. I got Clothes Everywhere. Still can't believe my Wardrobe is as "Empty" as it is. I'm looking at this Whole process as Starting a New. And Tha items I no longer own represented a Period in my life where I was Climbing. Now I want things and people in My Life that Represent Tha Captured Goal. I've never been Better than I am today. And that's saying a Whole Lot! But I'm about 2 get what I've so desired and so will you. Just Hold tight...And Understand That the Tests are just Part of Tha Process. And in This Life... Sometimes a 'F' doesn't represent 'Failed'. But that 'F' represents 'Finally', because Once That Test arrives...You Shall Soon See...

Tha Arrival of Your Conquest Also...Will not be Too Far Behind.
I Promise! 

"Fi-na-ly...It's Happen 2 Me...Right In Front Of My Face...And I Just Cannot...Hide...It!!'

'Chow!'
Austino Galaxia!





No comments:

Post a Comment