11.22.2015

Sherlock.

Let's Just write on 2day.

So it's been awhile since I've jotted in this Diary of Mine.
Sure people have missed our Misspelled Words and Ego of Luxury Sunshine.
Always Discussing Rejection, Tha Journey, And It Stinks being So Kind.
Revealing Personal Luv Stories about Gurls Who are so Fine.


Does Being Popular or Famous Really Equal Being Good?
Back in Tha Day This Wasn't a Question...It Was Sure, It Should.
Nowadays I Wonder, Seems Like Tha Right Way Leads 2 Lonely I Stood.
I'm Face 2 Face With This Right Now...Just Thinking Bout it Gives Me..."Wood".

I Have Known A LOT of People, and quite a Few Have Known Me.
Personally I've had a lot a Beautiful Compliments Tossed My Way, Awesome 2 See.
Some Have Name Babies after Me, or Have Called Me "The Best"...I say All This Literally.
It's such a Blessing 2 Be Held in Such Honor & Esteem, at Tha Top Level u can Be.

Yet...I feel like There's Been an Asterisk By My Name Like that of Roger Maris.
Like a Love/Hate Relationship Going on...Tha Human Version of France's Paris.
Almost Felt Trapped in a Maze...No Longer Caring For Tha Cheese, just a Wheel of Ferris.
So I can just Have Fun, that's all I want Dude...I want Fun and 💜 2 Become My XM Sirus.

Having 2 Be Patient is Frustrating and Hard, U look Around and it Seems like Ur Missing Out.
My Homie David Becks got 'Sexiest Man Alive' Tha other day...2nd Straight Year I demanded a Recount.
U sit on Tha Edge of Tha Bed Thinking, 'Why is this So Difficult?'...This Constant feeling of Bout.
Can I just have One Day Where it all comes 2gether...No Longer get a Tease but Tha Entire Amount.

Gurls, Gurls, Gurls...Ain't gonna Lie, The Hottest Dolls Surround me Wherever I go.
But Being Around So much Beauty makes it Tough 2 See if They Want Me or Just Tha Glow.
Lately, I've met Some Super Cool Gurls...Sexy Personalities, Tha Kind u can't Buy @ Tha Corner Sto'.
Yet it Seems Like a Mirage as Well, Whether Not seeing them again, just Wishing I Could Know.

Tha One Thang With our Life That is So Different is Its Tough Deciphering Who's Truly Real.
People Tend 2 Act so different around Us, So I have 2 go X-Files 2 know What's Tha Deal.
Our Luv Life Has been Filled With Shortys, Who's Looks Can Make Any man Stand Still.
I've been forced 2 be Positive When it Looks So Dim...Never Got a Chance. Never Will.

So that's Where I'm at 2day Sorta...Is there One More All Out Push Inside of Tha Gipper.
Been on this Road For Too Long for Nuthing 2 Come My Way Via a Big Dipper.
It Hurts Seeing Tha Champagne of Luv and Fun Soak Ur Players, But Hop over Tha Big Skipper.
Feels like God Sometimes forgets About Me...Like Sea World pushing aside Tha Great Flipper.

I used 2 Really Care about What People Thought...Whether My Instagram or This Diary From My Heart.
Checking On How Many Views I got...Waiting 4 Tha First 'Like' on a Post...Allowing others 2 give me a Start.
Been When One has been Forced 2 Wait His/Her Turn, It Humbles U like losing 2 a Kid in Mario Kart.
Cuz U Don't know What More U Can Do or Say...U get Tired of Constantly Auditioning For This Coveted Part.

U Feel Watched, but Nobody Wants 2 say They're Watching You...I heard a Similar Line from Lil Wayne.
Tha Gurl who's silent While Ur Around, is Tha Very one Who wants u 2 Flex ur Muscles like Them guys from Pain and Gain.
But U don't know Who...And When U Do try 2 Play Duck-Duck Goose, it hurts even More They Aren't Who they Claim.
That's why I'm a little Perturbed Right now...Cuz I've taken Every Master Class on Money, Sex and Fame.

I got some Wild Stories That I can share, As I think just Tha Last 2 Weeks can fill up a book.
From this One Gurl Who I probably Shoulda just had Sex with, my body she Kept Giving That 'I Want U' look.
She's an entire post, as is This woman in Palm Beach, and this episode here in South Beach, Where I met a Gal whose Curves Truly Cooked.
These Women just appear out of Nowhere, and Come 2 me and Cross My Path...If Luv is a Crime, then I Have 2 Be Tha Most Wanted...Crook.

Met Somebody else Who I won't share just yet, but She has everything I like From a Girl.
"Swagger" is Tha only Word that comes 2 mind when I think About her, besides Her Smile and Her Hair Curls.
Getting 2 Know her, but not Know Her...Have a Similar Sense of Humor but Who knows if She's Down With "Tha Swirl".
When What u Want is Within Fingertip Reach its tough 2 Wait...Similar 2 being in Tha Waiting Room while Tha Oyster Pushes out a Pearl.

I'm taking Everything Sloooowww...My journey has Lead Me to This Place of The Next Number Called.
Done Everything I've known to be ready, From Staying Motivated or Even Delaying That meeting With That Bathroom Stall.
Tha Things I want outta Life are so Precious and Special, Those Moments U can't find Inside a Boutique or Local Mall.
It's Those Things That Money Can't Buy...Tha Momentos only Earned by Tha Constant Rising From Possible TKO Falls.

It's a Blank Canvas on today...I Luv My Life...Then Again I absolutely Hate It...Tha Ying to Tha Yang of Getting Ur Dreams Come True.
Seems like I'm still Sitting Alone Waiting 2 Show What I've got...What I've been working on...Tha Living a Product of "I'm gonna Show You."
Don't believe There's been anything like this...Or Anybody like us before...A Different Breed Caring Fun & Luv Deep and Beyond This Century of K2.
Our Time is Truly at Hand, and It's gonna Be Tha Time of Our Life...
Where Rejection, Disappointments and Patience are No Longer Hated Enemies...
No, No...But In This Game of Mystery , it Just Hit Me Who They Really Are...

My Best Clues.

Galaxia!






No comments:

Post a Comment