7.01.2015

Star Signing.




I wasn't even gonna dip my pen 2day...no need 4 a rhyme, thought or curse.
Been Antzy like a Pixar flick, so with this I need no rehearse.
Starting 2 feel everything come together, Tha only thang left is to get my purse.
As a kid I used 2 luv this special day...Tha Freedom of July 1st.

Being a Big NBA hoops guy, this is Tha day where contracts expire at Midnight.
Where u can become A Free Agent, and join a team who offers Tha best Digits on Sight.
Some go for Tha money...Or Fame...or somewhere They can find Their Princess Wife.
Others stay With Tha team they are on...Thinking it's no use of Detouring on Their Career Flight.

Thoughts rambled through our Head today...Should I Stay or Should I go?
Evidently I'm doing sumthing wrong...Crazy episodes with babes yet Nuthing 2 show.
Felt Like Reigning Season...That's funny cuz a Prince Needs Needs a Reign 2 Grow.
Feel so close yet, 'Is it Worth it?'...I mean Does God Really and truly Even Know?

This is like my life...Lessons...Gals...Money...Future Fame.
Everyday I go through all of them at least once...dag gone near sounds like a Playboy Board Game!
U have 2 remain soooo strong...Subtracting Tha Chase of Them while Enduring Tha Shame,
Your heart wants Things so Badly cuz U Want Tha World 2 know that U aren't Tha Same.

Call it Ego...Confidence...or Whatever but right now that's all that's allowing me 2 push.
Tha thought that I can score that one Big High...Like Sone Cali-Good Kush.
Or That I finally meet that Sexy Chica...whose Holy With Tha Brain and Also Sinful With Her Bush.
Try not 2 look back cuz it makes me Mad...Feels like Times were Wasted...Constantly Telling My Soul...Shush.

When U are being prepared 4 ur Destiny, Tha Picture looks Far from a Polaroid flicker.
Seems Like u were a Bad actor in a B-Movie...Where Every scene Makes u Wanna Pick up Tha Clicker.
Wondering how Can u get ur Big Shot...Better Cameras, Better Sets...Actresses A Tad More Thicker.
Why Do YOU Have 2 continue 2 Pay These Dues...2 You Its obvious....There Isn't Anybody More Sicker.

Another Day Goes By...Another Call 2 Ur Agent...Hoping U Could Get just One a Good Part.
Why am I Being Cast For a These Background Roles...When I Was Born 2 Play Roles Dealing a With Tha Heart.
Look Around at People U went Through Classes with...and it's like They Still have A Free Lunch & A Head Start.
There's No explanation For Tha journey That has Chosen You...a Bullseye Has Been on Ur Back and latel u've Been Stung By Too Many Darts.

Is This Normal? Am I Too Weird? Maybe I should get rid of All My McQueen, Bee Burry & Wang.
Not enjoy Being Myself...even Though it may Have cost me A fine Share of Pretty Young Thangs.
Nobody sees Tha Fire Burning Inside of Me...I was Born Tha Day before Dracula's Holiday...Now U are Beginning 2 see My Fangs.
All Tha Rejections...Lies Told...I no Longer Want Bad Blood...Like a Taylor Swift Minus Tha Bangs.

My Swagger is One of Pain In Tha Process...I giggled as I Saw this Gal on a Bike.
I past her walking here in South Beach...Considering our Episode I shoulda Tossed down Some Tacts and Spikes!
All Fun and Games til I got real...Story of My Life...Unlimited Boy Toy For Attention...But can't Handle When I show I Actually AM Who I Write.
More Motivation, and I got a Plenty...Lots of Knockouts but Yet 2 be KO'd in This Galaxan Fight.

Do Looks Really Matter? I wondered that as I thought bout some Ladies who Have Crossed My Path.
Doubts creep in 2 whether I'll find any Gurls who Can compete...Tha One I can go Acapella 2 Drake's "Best I Ever Had".
Today is so special Cuz I feel like We Value ourself So much...Whose Gonna Be Fortunate Enough 2 Have us as A Hubby & A Baby Dad?!!
That's a Special Gal For Real...it's Like Ur Getting Frog that Lives Like Prince...but also Understands His Purple Rain Began alone...On a Lily Pad.

Gotta keep pushing cuz U never know...it only takes One and Then it's SNL with u Tha Host.
At Tha Moment "This" is Humbling me...2 Erase Any reason for me 2 Boast.
We're gonna Will and Speak this Into existence...Like a Hungry Soul imagining a 4 Star Meal...When in reality He's Getting Grape Jam on Toast.
You have 2 be Mentally Strong...When ur Climbing Mount Dreamscometrue u have2 understand it gets Lonlier Near Tha Top...u Passed 'All' now ur near Tha line of 'Few' and 'Most'.

Do u Give up? Give in and Be Like Tha Rest...No Dream Job or Life that Signifies That u have Planted Ur Flag.
Getting Married isn't everything...Nor is Being a Lifelong Single...I'll just take either Tha first or Tha last letter when somebody mentions Me in a sentence with Tha term "WAG".
See everything clear as a Sobe Day...Tha relief that I never gave up is Avenue Worth ten times Tha Ferrari, Tha Condo or Tha cover on Ocean Drive Mag.
My soul has often wondered if so many Luv me...or Respect me...Then Where are Tha So Called Riches even Though I have Some Pretty cool Runway like Rags?!!

We control our own Destiny...which is why I luv This Date...a Benchmark for Us and Change.
Experience teaches u a whole lot, Let me Tell Ya...Pretty Smiles, and Aunt Jemima Bottle Curves can Leave u 2 Consider if ur Time Has Past and Suddenly you're Outta Ur Range.
But that is when ur At Your Best...When everybody forgets bout you...Plays you...Or Doesn't realize That those who Have Tha Illest Swagga are Those who Are in Sone Ways Also Deranged.
Suddenly I Hear Hushes over Tha Audience and Everybody Become Quiet...
Cuz I'm about 2 sign my final contract...And We all know it's Gonna Be Special... 
Always is when A Star hits...

Tha Big Stage.

Galaxia's!









No comments:

Post a Comment