7.18.2015

"Tipsy...Buzzed...Now I'm Drunk!"

Been a wild several days, moments and hours, I must concur.
Though it's like 90 down here in Tha M.I.A our Swagger is of a Mink Fur.
Everyday it's like an episode of TMZ...Living our life in Tha Fast Lane so Blur.
Feeling up...Feeling Down...Seemingly Life needs us 2 Be Some Kind of Cure.


We'll get into Tha Ladies in a Tad, but Tha Lessons I'm Learning are Like Epic Tales.
How 2 Sacrifice and Lead from Behind...Like A Kingpin Making Moves from Jail.
So much Attention has been on us...I even got a Jealousy Letter from Shamu Tha Whale!
Just an Indiana Boy living Tha South Beach Life...who believes True Luv never fails.

Never in my life have I felt so close...to my Dreams of Having Fun with tons of Giggle.
There have been many Self-Doubt moments where My soul couldn't Find its Wiggle.
Feeling like I always have 2 make Tha First Move...Like my soul is Immune to a Tickle.
Have 2 be Tha Encourager, Tha Listening Ear...Wondering when somebody is Gonna Taste my Pickle.

Hey that's a pretty good line..Freaky but good!! 

When u chase ur Goals it's a Step-by-Step process...like Tha TGIF show on ABC.
We look at Tha end result not Realizing all the Ups and Downs of Creating a New Me.
Every Experience, Cry, Prayer or Disappointment Adds up, what would Tha Square Root of Pi Be without Tha 3.
I should be eating my Pre-workout meal but I Feel it 2day...Like an Old Drumset broken in by Flea.

This morning I had on a UTube video of Tha 2010 LA Lakers Team that won Tha Ring.
While watching on Tha Toilet I was thinking how Many tough series folks forgot about that almost preventing Them From Winning Tha Thang.
We look at Tha End Results like an Overnight Vine Celebrity and Think it was easy or They weren't ever gonna defeat Fate in this game of Pong Ping.
Tha nights look Lonely...Tha Friends get fewer...U think that 'Being Yourself' is Tha most difficult thing in Tha World...No way I'll get my Dream Job or Some Wedding Bling.

As I was watching this docu Though it hit us, that Every experience prepares You...To have Progress u might or WILL experience Pain.
U hate that u Ever Met That Gurl or Despise another Job Not going Ur Way, but One day You'll look Back and Consider it Gain.
U begin to feel a Us against Tha World mentality...secretly Knowing that You're Tha Chosen one who's Gonna Flip this Globe on Tha Side of Insane.
But u gotta go through Tha steps, whether u want 2 or not...It's through there where u learn to prepare for Ur Destined Fortune and Fame.

My Luv Life..........Yeah. I've never seen or heard anything like it since, during and Before.
It's like we've been playing this game for so long Dude...Yet as I look up I still see 'Zero Zero' on Tha Board of Score.
Why did God chose me 2 Have LITERALLY Tha Most Beautiful Women in Tha Galaxy Surround me but have none Really and Truly walk through Tha Door.
So Much Beauty...So many Storylines and Flirts...I truly need my own TV show really...Galaxia's Angels...With every show beginning with me smoking a Cigar and a Hot Chocolate Stir.

Tha reminders of Our past are Endless...From Books, Names of High Heel shoes, to a Song where I've shared a Memorable Grind and Dance.
Known Gurls from So many Countries...Still think about tha Finalists for Miss Universe...out of Tha Final Round I knew Gurls from like 11 of Them...That stuff doesn't happen by Chance.
Gurls like Me, and I appreciate Tha True Beauty in Gurls...Females of All ages know that they can be Themselves with me...Can take off their Bra and I won't even give a second Glance.
Cuz I just wanna laugh, joke and Enjoy Tha Colors of Life...we can talk Dating, Music or Sports...or Great Fashion featured In Tha Boutiques In Paris, France.

A unique Dude who's felt like We've had A Lifelong Apprenticeship on What Dating and Real Luv is All About.
Everyone isn't Made for Everybody...When 95% of Folks think ur Kool, but u keep Liking that 5%...when it doesn't Work out it can Lead u To a Hateful Shout.
Tha Sexiest Gurl in Tha Club likes Me, is Touching on Me like a Dark Angel, but it gets Real suddenly everything Stops. 
Yet u see Others in Relationships, many are putting up with Mediocrity Just because Nobody Really wants 2 be Alone...And u Wonder when will Luv's Faucet just Quit with All Tha Drip Drops.

Bro, it really Makes You Strong and Look beyond Tha Outer...Searching for signs Beyond Tha Pamela Boobs and Minaj Booty.
Does this Person have an Ultra High Energy of Fun within her? When she's approached by somebody who's Homeless does She act all Snooty?
When ur with me As a Friend and Definitely as a...Not even Lover but Date...It's almost like Being a Kid and Just Being Free...Acting Silly, doing what Kids in Luv Do...Having that Rush.
I honestly Believe that's Why me and Others Have Been held Back Some...While others are Bored with Marriage, Kids and Life...Ur Super Fresh and Rested...and Know how To Approach Ur Eye Candy Crush.

Ain't gonna Lie, it's been so...Don't like 2 say Confusing but...Intriguing cuz Females have been Doing so Much to me that I wonder if I should just Break Tha Rules.
Supposedly Gurlfriends being so Open...Gals I don't Even Know a Gawking at us on these Beach Streets...Am I looking For Perfection and Only looking For Babes who Make Me Drool?
Trust Me I'm not Thirsty or in a Way I don't Even care anymore...Just why is My Luv Life being used to teach Me Tha Hardest lessons of Life when I just want a Gal who's Fun & Cool.
Others seemingly get More While Doing Less, and I have 2 Be on my "A" Game Every Second cuz I have no Idea who's Looking, who's gonna Approach me or Who's Admiring Me Being A Luv Fool.

A day or Two ago I was here in Tha Beach and Didn't know What to eat and I guess was Led to Pollo Tropical, this Caribbean Fast Food Place.
Not what I had in mind really, but Considering our Diet and our Schedule this was Tha Gold Pot at Tha End of My Rainbow called Taste.
I had my Window down and as soon as I pull up a guy looks and begins to speak...I'm like outta all these Cars why am always Picked out in This Race.
Already thinking For Once I would Like to Be "Normal" and not feel like Paparazzi or Unknown Guys and Gals are looking at My Car, My Style of Dress or My Face. 

Tha Gent who had a Pair of shoes in his Hand asks me To buy him something to eat...My initial Response Was 'Sorry Bro I'm on a Budget.' Which I wasn't telling a Lie.
I'm Thinking bout Buying this Marc Jacobs Backpack, just Took back Some Alexander McQueen sunglasses that I shoulda Kept...After I told him that He gave me a Quizzical Sigh.
Like Brotha I know U got Money, Can u Help me Out...After 15 seconds of Staring at my Steering Meal I told him I can Get Him A Chicken Meal with Rice & Beans, then I gave Myself a Sigh.
I could be in stores, on Tha Street, anywhere And People will Come up and Talk 2 Me...It's Crazy...Yet I'm still Singl...Makes Me Wonder like Maroon 5 if Everything I been taught was a lie.

After giving my homeboy in Tha Window a Diva type order..."I want one bag with this...Another Bag with BBQ Sauce..." We gave Tha Gent a Bag of Food & Off We Drove.
To Be a Celebrity of How we want 2 Be there's a Lot of Instances that takes a Special Kind of Mold.
A few Weeks ago we complained That Hot Gurls who have Boyfriends seem 2 be Madly Attracted 2 Us, but There are gonna be a lot of 'Taken' Gurls who like us...U can't sleep With Every Gal who Thinks Ur Cold.
I've learned What's Important to me when it comes 2 life...Or What qualities I find Sexy in Folk...Made up in my mind no matter How much $ or Alexander Wang or Limited Edition Nikes I got...Fun is what makes Me So Bold.

Alright that's enough I gotta Figure out what 2 Do today...May go for a Drive...Palm Beach is my Home away From Home...Find some trouble 2 get Into away From our Lair.
"To Be Tha Man, U Have 2 Beat Tha Man"...With that quote we see that there's a Lifestyle developing That Beyond our Dreams and Shining Brighter than Any Movie Set Glare.
I'm super comfortable with who I am, In Tha Rocky Road That it's Taken to Get us Here...But Now I'm Living a Life that I want 2 capture every Look and Stare.
Yeah Boy...as we Used to say in Tha 90s, 'I'm in Tha House Baby!!!' Now What...We're putting on A Show for Tha Ages...Cuz We've been Prepared at Tha Drunk Level...

And Now all will see what Happens when 'Fun and Luv' Becomes...

My choice...of Beer.

Galaxia!
Let Tha Fun Begin!!




No comments:

Post a Comment