8.26.2014

Sleeping With A Beauty.




What A Dream!

But What doEs It MeAn?

Amazingly BeaUtiful Gurl.

                 Sexy Length.  AthleTic Build.  So Pretty.  Beautiful.

School type SETTING.

   Billy Boy.  Cyn.  Her Friend was 'Joy'.

Met This Gurl and ImmeDiately Knew She Was Tha Gurl Of My DReams.

                                    Talked and Met But Didn't Get 2GetheR.

Never Thought I Would See HER Again.

   Softball Player.

Black Hair.  Amazing Face.  A Mix of Gabriela Sabatini and Angie Harmon from Rizzoli & Isles.

   Scour The Athletic Program To Find Her.

           Out Of THA Blue Attended This Friends GaTHering.

I Sit Down and Look Right Accross The Table And...There She Sat!

  She Was STUNNED That We Met Again.

"Oh!"

 Table Was Full of People...Then Dispersed.  But Everybody Knew What Was In The Air.

                In The Sexiest Czechoslovakian Voice She Said:
         
    "So I Hear From My Friend Joy...Do You Know Joy?...That There's A Rumor That U Want 2 Ask Me Out On A Date."

   She Was Ultra Nervous & U Could Feel That She Never  Makes Tha 1st Move.

Like The Godfather I Reply...'It's True.'

There Was Silence As She Just Gazed at Me Speechless..
                                                                                     ....I Could Sense That Both of Us Were IN Luv.
Or Liked Each Other.
                                   But Didn't Know What 2 Do.

Friends Looking ON..It Was Awkward Wanting 2 Ask This Gurl Out With SO MANY Looking.

        Her Friends Wanted It...As Did Mine.  Wanted Us 2 Hook Up.

    Hairdo Like '80's.

I Say, 'I'm Having Open Tryouts.'

   She Looks At Me Even Harder....And Sexier...And Without Blinking Responds...

"When Do These Open Tryouts Begin?"

Then....

I Wake Up.  

       W/O Saying...'This Weekend or RigHt Now.'

EveryThang I Wanted In A Girl...

...And She Dug Me 2.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment