6.15.2015

"Jailbird Escape!!!"




Alright...Tha Stage is set and Consider urselves Lucky.
We've Yankee Our Diary from Tha Public Stock Exchange like Choking a Rubber Ducky.
Now I Really Get 2 write whatever I want...With a Baby Pacifier in my Mouth Going Sucky.
This is it...My Heart...My Soul...and I'm sure it's gonna get Ultra Personal and Plenty Funky!

If u've been reading our posts from Tha past...it almost is like somebody Going through a Demise.
One moment Life is Perfect...Tha next Why God Created Me in tha 1st place...Half Glory...Half Suicide.
I went through my Diaries from 2005 on...And it's like a Story of a Star Chasing Tha ever Covenant Prize.
Wanting Tha great career...Hopes of Being a Star...With More Gals and Women than Mickey D's Has Fries!

As I was reading upon these Notebooks it was like I have lived a life of preparation for something Big.
Our Last post I was Venting Bout all these Beautiful Gurls I meet and how they always have BF's they Dig.
Wondering if or how come I never meet Tha Sexy Single Ones...It's lunacy Really...2 point where I may have 2 put on a Wig!
But it hit me possibly that All these experiences were building me up...and I got a Free Class on Women 101 without being a Pig.

We was going page after page of our hopes and dreams...each episode seeming like Yesterday.
People from Tha Past that Have Moved on...but they touched our heart so much I must say.
Thought about telling some of those "Lost Stories" cuz they are still relevant & More than Ok.
They are Buck Wild I must admit...Written so much bout or Luv Life that truly Cupid owes me Some Type of Pay!

Real Quick...There were soooooo Many Women, but Tha One that Took us Back was named Karen...a Beauty of Top Choice. 
As I read about Our Escapades...I could only shake my Head...While Borderline Becoming a Tad Moist.
This Woman Had it All from a Physical Standpoint...A Flawless Tan...Brown Hair with Tha Sexiest of Eyes...She Got a 9.6 outta 10 points.
Her body was built with like...Ahhh...36DD Breasts...Hourglass Figure with Tha Booty....She looked a Mix of European and Latina...She Moved any guy's Loins.

But She Dressed so Outta This World...Tha way she put 2gether a blouse and slacks was Unreal.
So I would see her and think, "Who is This?" She had That rare 'Hot & Beautiful' gene that Had my Approval of Seal. 
There's no exaggeration when I describe Tha Women of My Diary...Some guys say a Gal really cool or Super Hot..and it's like 'Eh'...but these Gals I mention are Tha Real Deal.
I was still Young in Tha Game so 2 speak but...She a Full blown Woman who was quietly holding a 'I notice you' pill.

So we would see this Beautiful Dame and she would pass by me with a Sultry Glance...Then turning into a Smile.
Seen a lotta Gurls in my time, but She was really Major League...Probably had Coral Gables Lawyers, and Doctors Drooling over her By Tha Piles.
She would always find her Way to me or 2 pass me...One day she had a Situation where she needed Help, and I was just being me...with No Flirtatious Style.
Think we talked and I was on that 'I just Want 2 know U' tip...and I think she appreciated someone authentic not trying 2 Hit on Her, asking For Her Cell Phone Dial.

So one day where I was at I hear a passing knock on Tha window...All I saw was a Bracelet and a Tan hand.
I had my head Down probably Reading a Book...so as I caught that vision I wondered Could that be My Homegurl...I questioned cuz of Tha Perfect Tan.
I went Back doing What I was Doing...not thinking Twice about it...cuz Maybe it was a Wind...A Ghost...or even Peter Pan!
But about 15 minutes later this Angelic image appeared right in front of me...one That would Have Frozen Any Man.

I was Right it was Karen...And She was Standing Right in Front of Me...with Tha Most Amazing Smile and A Constant Wave.
Her Eyes were Fixated on me in a way That indicated That perhaps Tha both of Us should Join Each other in a Cave.
Not 2 sleep with each other...But just 2 talk and enjoy each other's Company...Almost if Our Paths were crossed By God..Our Roads He Gladly Paved.
I could Just See Excitement that Finally Somebody Was Cool with Her and Not just cuz of Her outward Beauty...We was really Cool...Felt her Soul rose from Tha Grave.

That's what I saw a lot of in my Diaries...Beautiful Women who I was and STILL Mad cool with cuz they Know with me They need 2 put On No Act.
I think they Go Further With me Than With other Guys...I had an entire like Chapter devoted To All Gurls and a Women one way or another showing me their Boobs...We all was Cool Like That.
They will Tell me Thangs concerning Boyfriends, Dating, Living Together, Dating A Latin Chica...That is Top Secret stuff For Real...only Shared Via a Contract.
Almost like I was Unknowingly Being Trained for How 2 Treat a Gurl...And what Females Like...I may not have 'Nailed' some of these Gals, but I got notes to place on Our Bulletin Board...Via A Thumbtack.

That's Why even Now I just Wonder I've been around A Lot of Gurls and Women...like What has This Been All About?
It gives U Confidence knowing u have ALWAYS Had Tha Cream of Tha Crop around you...ALWAYS...but times u still Wonder with a Slight Pout.
Has this Been Building 2 Someone? Did All this Just Happen For a Future Movie or TV show? Tha Whistle has been Howling for Some Time in Luv's Little Tea Pot.
I'm not Desperate...More Curious 2 why that aspect of Our Life has been Paragraphs to Others, But With Us...still Waiting to put Down our First Dot.

Going Back 2 above...That's Why I think I relate to Really Attractive Gurls so Much...Not placing One gal over Tha Next...but Gurls who Get a Lot of Attention cuz of Their Looks.
Many of these Females are Crazy Smart...Fun...Generous...knowledgeable on Social Issues...Tha Stories they Tell can truly Be a Best Seller Book.
From Meeting Gurls on Tha Plane...Walking Down Tha Street...at Tha Gym or Work...They are mad cool with Us cuz They know I'm not a Wolf in Sheeps clothing or will Steal their Heart Like a Crook.
I understand What they go through...How Other Guys Treat them....Something that's Tough 2 Describe Really...Feel Like a Derek Jeter or a David Beckham type...Down 2 a Every Nook.

So With Tha Present that's Where I'm at...Do I keep being Who I am? Who Knows and Attracts Tha Sexiest of Tha Sexy...But Hasn't Found Tha One...or Possibly Even Two or Three.
Or Do I changed Into this Creep who Doesn't Answer Texts or Calls...Calls these gals B----es...with Tha Intention of Just Banging As many Gurls as I can to Make up For all those Who Disrespected Me.
Other Day I heard Somebody Say, 'Approach Every Gurl u Find Attractive'...EVERY ONE During Tha Course of a day and u Will get an Entirely New Social Society.
I thought Bout That Before...Intriguing, But I also know Beauty isn't just Skin Deep...And I still nHave 2 Feel that "It" Factor Cuz My Life is Super Special...only Reserved for those Who are VIP.

No idea how we went there on 2night...But...I feel good cuz I know I'm Ready for Whatever...Whether it's concerning a Mega-Bucks, a New job or on Tha a Dating Trail.
It's been Such a Climb, Let me Tell ya...I just Wanna Have Fun, I deserve 2...No matter What I still Have Tha Confidence that no matter What I won't Fail.
There's gonna be some New episodes...New Cast Members in our Diary here...it's gonna be really....really good...As We're finally Setting Sail.
I Have No Regrets...and I'm literally Better Than Ever...U will see Tha Best of Me...Tha Real Me...And Even Though I Almost Have It All...My Attitude is 'Carpe Diem'...

Like A a Star Finally Being Let Out of...

Jail.



No comments:

Post a Comment