6.27.2015

A Mid-Evil Play.




No other way 2 describe it...2day sucked like a Baby on a Nipple.
So much going on in my mind...Y isn't life more simple?
Like nothing could motivate me anymore, Our dreams were becoming cripple.
Only I felt like I had no cane to help me...no jokes or Smiles with Dimples.

Maybe I want too much...The Career...Tha Babe...The Chance.
Thinking one day I will be Famous as Tha Tower Thingy in France.
Wondering how my life Turned out this way...music in my head Without a Partner 2 Dance.
Our life is cool, I guess, but I feel like it's missing something on 2nd Glance.

I felt so Mentally Drained from Past Hopes, Lessons Learned and Untouchable Chicks.
Meeting Gurls wherever I go, only 2 find out they too dig Gurls who are Thick.
Or they got a Man...Like a curse that I only attract GF's with BF's...Makes me So Sick.
Sometimes feels like a Waste of Time really...Feel like a Kid without his Box of Trix!

I've dug and Dug so much...only 2 see others prosper while I just Pray.
Earlier I could see this Dead end with Construction lights ahead signaling Tha end of My Way.
Maybe it was something in Tha Air, but I've felt this More and More Each Day.
Keeping Tha Faith for so Long without Tha Results is a Heavy Tax 2 Pay.

No Can truly Relate...They got jobs or a Fam...I'm still laughing as if it's 8th Grade.
The energy That surrounds me Is Soooo Different...Like when Fresh Prince was Rocking Tha Fade.
I used to run to Tha Sunshine but tonight My Shelter was found in Tha Shade.
Is this Tha End? It can't be can it...Me without Luv is Like Tha Heat without D. Wade.

Do I want to be a Celebrity? Or I'm just curious to Tha Degree from Tha School of Hard Knocks?
Feel so alone like I'm in another Galaxy...In Outer Space among Tha Floating Astroid Rocks.
Wanting 2 live a Joyous  Life...Banging Pharrell while Dancing  in my Happy socks.
Am I too much for people 2 Understand? Maybe I should ditch Tha J's and walk around in Crocs.

Lately God and I have talked so much that I'm not sure Heaven's Secretary even picks up Tha Calls. 
Feel like it goes Straight to voicemail Time & Time again...Our Labor Talks have Truly Stalled.
Leaving me 2 Wonder, What Did I do...Where on This Lift Off Did I Drop Tha Ball?
Cuz I'm trying to Get over this Hump So Bad...it was Small now it's so Mount Everest Tall.

Everything In My life Points 2 Different...and I'm wondering if that's good or bad.
Lately it has Felt like a TV Drama where In a Suprising Twist Tha Good Guys Have Been Had.
We've written for a Long Time now, but Never have I felt like There's No Candy Left in My Grab Bag.
Empty Air is All I'm holding Right Now...And I feel embarrassed for wanting 2 put "Winner" on my Ferarri Plate tag.

I don't want 2 sound so down but I've had it and I don't know why or what...but something Has 2 Change.
My Schedule stinks, Tha Motivation is Slim, but I gotta Find a Way 2 get Closer In My Shooting Range.
Really have nothing Lose...Probably many Already think I'm either Part Genius, Weirdo or Dr. Strange.
Just ready 2 play after all this Mess really...Tired of Tha Prep Classes I'm ready 2 Fulfill my Website Domain.

We're Tha Easiest Guy 2 get along With...once u get By all Tha Jokes and Designer Names.
U can talk 2 me bout anything From Music, Sports, and Tha Craziest Stories involving Dames. 
I'm Too open really which is just How I live...Nuthing 2 hide really...No reason 2 Mame.
I just Figure that Life should Be Lived to Tha Fullest...Personally I DO think Life is But a Game.

Not everyone views it Tha Same...thinking it's All about Looks, Pesos and Who comes First.
Guess that's Why I've been So Antsy...Want to Get on With Tha Show...No more Rehearse.
When u Go Extremely Hard to Get What u Want, u get those moments Where there's a Drought Within Ur Thirst.
Ladies U know what I Men, it's like u Know What u Want but it's Taking U 15 Minutes to Search Through Ur Purse!

Talk Bout Gurls so much...Maybe I should just Chill and Realize it may never Be a Mrs. Galaxy.
I'm open 2 Whomever...Want Tha Best Player On Tha Market who's a True Freak but also A Beautiful Lady.
It's been so Hard to Comprend Tha Stories with Gurls...it Once Was Cute but Now it's like Ain't I or Isn't I gonna End up with a Sexy Baby.
Like all Races...Heights...Personalities...Maybe I should just Narrow it to one type, so I won't look amiss & Go Crazy.

Stated earlier Not Thirsty For a Realtionship just Ultra Curious To why it's Taking so Long when I've seen Tha Crops Cream.
From Everyday Life to Tha Craziest type...I wish I kept a Yearbook of Tha Beauties That Have appeared in My Dreams. 
But it's like Tha Ultimate Lover has to endure Tha Ultimate Pain...with a smile and wonder if hisTime Has now Become Lean.
I don't even wanna Talk about it no more tonight...Purely don't understand why...just a Kid who wants to be like everybody else in being wanted...Sometimes I hate being Me.

This is Tha Price u have 2 pay...Years...Tears...and Moments of Alone and Doubt.
Nobody said it was gonna Be Easy...Nor So Hard...just Have 2 Believe that It Will End With a Trumpet Shout.
Always believed that We are Tha Best so it's only Fitting that I must Endure Tha most Difficult of Routes.
Find something 2 keep us going cuz I'm really outta Answers...It's Crunch Time and time 2 Be like an Eagle and Mount.

Ain't Gonna Lie...I'm disappointed beyond words @ how Difficult my Journey has been, especially Concerning a Career Passion and Luv.
Many nights I lie awake wishing I wasn't who I was...For it seems tha Spoils nowadays Go 2 Tha Wolf and no Longer Tha Dove.
Feel so Old Fashion...Too Much Old Skool...if this was 1985 I'd be more popular than MJ and Hos Glittery Glove!
But it's freaking not, and when u've exhausted all ur options u wonder Ur life is just a Movie with a line of Angels waiting 2 get in line 2 Tha Pearly Theater Above.

We have Fight, just writing those 3 words took so much Effort cuz That Inspiration seems like a Song that'll Never Win a Grammy.
I've been Pressing My Luck For so Long that it's About Time that I win Some kind of Prize For My Effort...No Whammy!
Somethang is about 2 happen. Whether I believe it or not, it's our Mindset taught by Kobe and Kayne, Tha Lost Brothers in My Galaxy Family.
I only have one more Run in Me that's it...Then we'll all know Tha answer to if Our Life Was and Is Nuthing More Than..

A Comedy or...

A Tragedy.

Galaxia!



No comments:

Post a Comment